The 3rd Annual Great Sabrespace Meetup! Washington at Buffalo, 2/23/19, 1:00pm

darksabre

6 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Have we been this bad at decision making before? I liked both gates and Coles, let's try to make one of those work 

Yes.  I think that there's a reservation to assert an agenda into the mix.

If I had to vote, I would vote Cole's.  I love that place.  The thing is, you have to drive a bit to get there and parking can be obnoxious.

Also, I still want to hit up Pizza Plant prior to the game.. probably get there around 11:30... anyone interested?  If not, I could be persuaded to join others elsewhere prior to the game.

1 hour ago, LTS said:

Yes.  I think that there's a reservation to assert an agenda into the mix.

If I had to vote, I would vote Cole's.  I love that place.  The thing is, you have to drive a bit to get there and parking can be obnoxious.

Also, I still want to hit up Pizza Plant prior to the game.. probably get there around 11:30... anyone interested?  If not, I could be persuaded to join others elsewhere prior to the game.

Would like to join you at Pizza Plant but the boss is set on Union Pub.  Catch you at the rink.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Well, it's pretty close to decision time.  I don't care, but I think  maybe we should accommodate those who need to be near the arena?

Then let's do that!  No harm.  Labatt House?  I wouldn't mind checking it out.  but if i can only get Citra imma bounce.  ?

35 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Would like to join you at Pizza Plant but the boss is set on Union Pub.  Catch you at the rink.

How is Union Pub?  Never been there.

Just now, LTS said:

Then let's do that!  No harm.  Labatt House?  I wouldn't mind checking it out.  but if i can only get Citra imma bounce.  ?

It's our regular pregame spot.  Really good pizza logs & potato skins.  The wings are good but with a base other than Frank's.  (Tastes like it could be Trappy's.  So good, but different in a traditional style.)  Beef on Weck is good (not Schwabl's good, but good.)

About a 6 minute walk to the rink.

Used to be Pat McGinty's & then Irish Times.

7 minutes ago, LTS said:

Brewhouse has something like 30 beers on tap and does include non Labatt's beers. 

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

It's our regular pregame spot.  Really good pizza logs & potato skins.  The wings are good but with a base other than Frank's.  (Tastes like it could be Trappy's.  So good, but different in a traditional style.)  Beef on Weck is good (not Schwabl's good, but good.)

About a 6 minute walk to the rink.

Used to be Pat McGinty's & then Irish Times.

Mind an extra wheel?  Maybe I should just take you up on your offer...

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Brewhouse has something like 30 beers on tap and does include non Labatt's beers. 

Cool.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.