The 3rd Annual Great Sabrespace Meetup! Washington at Buffalo, 2/23/19, 1:00pm

darksabre

13 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

I think you guys should move this to an Amerks game next year. Much cheaper and you might even get to see an entertaining, winning hockey team as well. And as an added bonus, garbage plates after the game. You Def don't want them before ?

8 hours ago, Weave said:

We did an Amerks meet up a few years ago.  It was a great time.

We did it twice.  Both times were great; the second time, when we met up for dinner before, was better.  I'd gladly do it again.

As for garbage plates:  doesn't Nick's close really early now?

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

We did it twice.  Both times were great; the second time, when we met up for dinner before, was better.  I'd gladly do it again.

Garbage plates after you graduate from college should probably not be a thing. 

7 hours ago, Eleven said:

Yeah, the one on W. Main closes at 8 I think. But I believe Stevie T's (the old Nick's #2 on Lyell ave in Gates) is still open 24/7. I haven't been out there in 10-15 years though.  If you're like me and have no problem with a copycat version there are multiple other greasy joints that are open til 3 or 4 a.m. still.

5 hours ago, SDS said:

Garbage plates after you graduate from college should probably not be a thing. 

Granted I don't nearly eat them as much as I did back in my twenties, but I still need to get a plate at least once or twice a year. The fact that I don't drink like I did back in my twenties may have some correalation to that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.