The 3rd Annual Great Sabrespace Meetup! Washington at Buffalo, 2/23/19, 1:00pm

darksabre

56 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

For those of you that got TW tickets, what section are they in so I can get an idea where to buy tickets to be near-ish to the group. I might be bringing my wife with me to meet more of these "hockey friends", since meeting Woody at the game a few weeks ago didn't scare her away.

Now THAT, is a minor miracle ??

3 hours ago, tom webster said:

I recalled and resent it.

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

I just want to note that I never got an email this year but when I logged onto My Sabres Tickets the tickets were there. 

So I got the recall email, now I just have to log into My Sabres Tickets and get them? Not even sure I have an account for there but I probably do from when we've done this before 

14 minutes ago, WildCard said:

So I got the recall email, now I just have to log into My Sabres Tickets and get them? Not even sure I have an account for there but I probably do from when we've done this before 

Yup, that's it. Just log in and see if the tickets are there.

• Thanks (+1) 1

17 hours ago, tom webster said:

Ok, 

other then two mailed tickets sent to Wyld and LTS, I need to know who got them. I think there was some glitch with Taro’s and Wild’s.

Let me hunt around.  You emailed the ticket?  ( I have no email of it and nothing in the ticket inventory in my account).

I had stayed out of here until my son's team was eliminated from his travel league playoffs.  I'm now 100% in for the game.  Did I read that you guys got Cole's again?  ( I saw the comment about the Beauts game too ).

Edited by LTS

16 minutes ago, LTS said:

Let me hunt around.  You emailed the ticket?  ( I have no email of it and nothing in the ticket inventory in my account).

I had stayed out of here until my son's team was eliminated from his travel league playoffs.  I'm now 100% in for the game.  Did I read that you guys got Cole's again?  ( I saw the comment about the Beauts game too ).

When someone sends a ticket through the Sabres' system, the recipient gets an email from tickets@onebuffalo.com and then needs to log in to retrieve the ticket.

As far as Cole's, I don't know that we've done anything to reserve that room, so we probably should move on that if that's what we're doing.

Edited by Eleven

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

When someone sends a ticket through the Sabres' system, the recipient gets an email from tickets@onebuffalo.com and then needs to log in to retrieve the ticket.

As far as Cole's, I don't know that we've done anything to reserve that room, so we probably should move on that if that's what we're doing.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he mailed it or emailed it.  Either way, I have no email nor ticket in the inventory.  If it's mailed.. perhaps it arrives tomorrow.  I got a mailed one last year.

I'm game for whatever.. so I'm just rollin'

2 minutes ago, LTS said:

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he mailed it or emailed it.  Either way, I have no email nor ticket in the inventory.  If it's mailed.. perhaps it arrives tomorrow.  I got a mailed one last year.

I'm game for whatever.. so I'm just rollin'

Your ticket, as well as Wyld’s was mailed yesterday in Grand Island which usually adds a day or two to delivery time.

• Thanks (+1) 1

I'll probably plan to hit Pizza Plant prior to the game.  Grab a Pod and some beer.  It was pretty empty in there last year when I got there.  Got a little busier closer to game time but that's when I went down to the arena.

10 hours ago, LTS said:

I'll probably plan to hit Pizza Plant prior to the game.  Grab a Pod and some beer.  It was pretty empty in there last year when I got there.  Got a little busier closer to game time but that's when I went down to the arena.

Would like to join you, but already agreed to go with wife to our usual pregame lunch over at Union Pub (on Swan across from the ballpark).

Edited by Taro T

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.