The 3rd Annual Great Sabrespace Meetup! Washington at Buffalo, 2/23/19, 1:00pm

darksabre

14 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I unfortunately can't make it due to family scheduling conflicts.

If anyone would like to buy one of the seats in TW's group, pls PM me.

Well that sux.

Anyone out there who's just a little shy, please consider joining us.  It's fun.

• Like (+1) 1

So here's a little something I kinda want to do.

I've been a bad Beauts fan this year and have only made it to one game so far. But the Beauts play the Riveters right after this game at 5:00 at the Harborcenter and I think I want to make a day of it and do Double Buffalo Hockey.

I know we already have Cole's booked for beers and wings after, so don't let me dissuade anyone from sticking to that plan.

56 minutes ago, darksabre said:

So here's a little something I kinda want to do.

I've been a bad Beauts fan this year and have only made it to one game so far. But the Beauts play the Riveters right after this game at 5:00 at the Harborcenter and I think I want to make a day of it and do Double Buffalo Hockey.

I know we already have Cole's booked for beers and wings after, so don't let me dissuade anyone from sticking to that plan.

We could go somewhere nearer to the Arena or maybe even book the special room at 716?

3 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

For those of you that got TW tickets, what section are they in so I can get an idea where to buy tickets to be near-ish to the group. I might be bringing my wife with me to meet more of these "hockey friends", since meeting Woody at the game a few weeks ago didn't scare her away.

Josie and I are in 117.

• Thanks (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

For those of you that got TW tickets, what section are they in so I can get an idea where to buy tickets to be near-ish to the group. I might be bringing my wife with me to meet more of these "hockey friends", since meeting Woody at the game a few weeks ago didn't scare her away.

They all should be in sections 116-119.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.