Trade: Hudson Fasching to Arizona for DMan Brandon Hickey/ AHL Forward Mike Sislo

Brawndo

Fasching was really hyped up as a prospect.    He scored in his first game, and then was mostly downhill from there.    He had a solid background, was hyped up as a solid character guy, hardworking, etc.... and yet here we are.   

You just never know with kids that age I guess.

Fasching was really hyped up as a prospect. He scored in his first game, and then was mostly downhill from there. He had a solid background, was hyped up as a solid character guy, hardworking, etc.... and yet here we are.

You just never know with kids that age I guess.

He'd have been better had he forgone the NCAA for the Swiss league. Edited by ubkev

I really liked Hudson as a prospect, mostly the way he worked the boards.

I envisioned him growing into a heavy LA style 15/15 guy.

But that was in another GMs system and the way he finished the year made this inevitable.

Hope he can find a niche elsewhere, seemed like a great kid.

Kulikov, Gionta, Deslauriers, Moulson, Kane, Gorges, Fasching, soon-to-be-be Lehner and O’Reilly?

Tim Murray’s Sabres quickly becoming a memory.

Edited by dudacek

Hickey was a Flames 3rd rounder, traded to the Coyotes almost exactly one year ago for Mike Smith.

Was good enough to play for team Canada in the 2016 WJC.

So, similar project to Fasching. The Greeley connection might mean they think they can sign him.

Sislo might be in the plans for Rochester, but I’d say he’s more likely just a contract Arizona demanded we take to match the one they were taking on. A 30-year-old minor league journeyman middle-sixer.

Edited by dudacek

To be fair, the Kings don't have anything left from the trade. One of the 2nd round picks is still buried in the AHL, the other isn't even with the organization any more. And Jonathan Parker has played for 7 different teams in the ECHL. in 3 years. In fact he's retired. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.