Rochester Americans 2018-19

Brawndo

12 minutes ago, Ogelthorpe said:

Worked with some boys who are way up north. Lol. Michigan's are so good. 

I haven’t been up North since my mother passed... planning on a weeekend in summer to visit remaining family....and stock up on Glazier’s....

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, inkman said:

Crunch score on the ensuing PP. Someone needs to hurt Conacher. 

Conacher is such a little bitch. Mayer and Davis(especially Davis) are calling it like they are on the Crunch roster. 

This afternoon was the worst display of officiating that I’ve ever seen. There were 17 penalties called in this game. Davis called so much BS in the first that by the time the third was in full swing the Crunch were interfering all over ice with little worry that they’d be called. Who the ***** calls unsportsmanlike on the bench? Put your feelings aside dude. Call the game right. That’s your GD job.

I’m usually pretty quite and reserved at games but I lost my ***** when the Crunch were routinely mugging and punching on the Amerk that was down on the ice. Covering the puck at blue line. Wedgewood’s glove was slashed right off his hand and they never blew the whistle! Remember when the goalie got a delay of game for knocking the net off? Oullette did it while looking right at Davis... Let’s not forget the Crunch that layed on top of Wedgewood after the play....

Mayer and Davis have both been at the BCA this year and it was a similar ***** show when they were here. Worst 2 officials in the league. They can’t even skate that well. Bums.

5 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

was that really necessary?

I mean no one has posted more and has seen this bum play more than me, outside of maybe Ogre.  I know the kid sucks. I know his future is in serious doubt. If anyone has paid any attention to my posts from the last 3 years regarding Nylander, they would know how I feel and what the general consensus, based off opinions like mine, is on this kid. 

So no, it shouldn't have been necessary for me to post that but here we are. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I mean no one has posted more and has seen this bum play more than me, outside of maybe Ogre.  I know the kid sucks. I know his future is in serious doubt. If anyone has paid any attention to my posts from the last 3 years regarding Nylander, they would know how I feel and what the general consensus, based off opinions like mine, is on this kid. 

This is very sad for the Sabres.  Nylander had he progressed would have been a key piece of the top 6 going forward, which is why TM drafted him. Sadly we are going to have to look for top 6 help elsewhere unless Olofsson can taking his scoring to the next level.

I’ve watch a lot of games live. I feel you have a better grasp of a players worth when you can watch everything they do during a game. I was very critical of both Nylander and McCabe when I was using my old moniker, iTinSn....

Nylander was criticized for his size and resulting timid nature....I criticized McCabe for his seemingly pouting attitude, head hanging coasting to the bench for the change...I didn’t think he was ready for the big time but he stuck. He isn’t the player that many posters hoped he’d be but he’s doing ok. My point is that although Nylander isn’t the player we wanted, he’s the player we have. He’s a lot better than a few years ago. He may be a decent NHL player at some point. He still has a timid nature at times but sometimes he’s an aggressive little bastard. Maybe that whole O’Reilly thing, the punking him and making him clean the bus, really did mess with him? Maybe he just needs a few more pounds on his frame? 

He scored a beauty yesterday but had a terrible shift just a few minutes into the game where he lost the puck in the Crunch’s zone, battled and got it back only to get thrown onto his ass, ultimately losing the puck. I’m not writing him off completely. I’ve just altered my expectations for him. He’s still the last guy off the ice after warm ups. He looks like he’s been working his ass off and that can only be a good thing. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, inkman said:

Give your ego a rest. Posts here are for the full board to see not just one individual. If you've given up on Nylander we are in agreement, and that is all that is relevant to the discussion. It's not about you and it's not about me. Cool? 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.