Rochester Americans 2018-19

Brawndo

49 minutes ago, Thorny said:

ok SORRY

Jez. No need to get sentimental bro. I just didn’t want the narrative to stray from fact. 

I’m surprised that Taylor had him in again tonight but it looks like he had a respectable outing.

Guess Taylor knows more about hockey than I do.?

6 minutes ago, Ogre said:

Jez. No need to get sentimental bro. I just didn’t want the narrative to stray from fact. 

I’m surprised that Taylor had him in again tonight but it looks like he had a respectable outing.

Guess Taylor knows more about hockey than I do.?

I'd honestly only seen the score on twitter. ?

7 minutes ago, inkman said:

Amerks and baby Pens tied at 2. Redmond with a goal and assist, Wilson with a helper and O'Regan with a goal. 

How bout them prospects, huh?

Gat dam I must be in one hell of a sour mood.

Edited by Weave

2 minutes ago, Weave said:

How bout them prospects, huh?

O'Regan is on the prospect fringe.  CJ Smith just assisted on Redmond's second goal.

I'll take a winning environment with less prospect involvement than a losing atmosphere with only prospects.  See Amerks from 1998-2017.  

Edited by inkman

1 minute ago, inkman said:

O'Regan is on the prospect fringe.  CJ Smith just assisted on Redmond's second goal.

I saw something on my twitter feed about O'Reagan going to Germany next year or something.  I'm too damned disinterested to hunt it down again.

When Botterill stated he expects help from Rochester in the 2nd half of the season, I am hoping he was referring to Nylander and Olofsson, they are looking good, real good.

Edit: Maybe some of these AHL trades like Bailey being moved out are in preparation for that. Hard to say, but possible.

Edited by Scottysabres

12 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

When Botterill stated he expects help from Rochester in the 2nd half of the season, I am hoping he was referring to Nylander and Olofsson, they are looking good, real good.

Edit: Maybe some of these AHL trades like Bailey being moved out are in preparation for that. Hard to say, but possible.

Some of these trades? Was there something other than the Bailey move?

1 minute ago, shrader said:

Some of these trades? Was there something other than the Bailey move?

I'm assuming more are coming to enhance Rochester, if indeed he intends to move a couple of players up. Again, based on his comment of expecting "some" help from Rochester.

1 minute ago, Ogre said:

Giggidy! Let’s get another tomorrow, eh?

Scared me at the end there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.