Rochester Americans 2018-19

Brawndo

44 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

UPL is on an ATO to join Rochester 

Stuff like this never happens any more and it’s not going to happen here.

But I don’t trust the Amerks goaltending and there’s nothing I’d love to see more than UPL on a Cinderella run.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Stuff like this never happens any more and it’s not going to happen here.

But I don’t trust the Amerks goaltending and there’s nothing I’d love to see more than UPL on a Cinderella run.

Quite true. I believe UPL would get buried in the playoffs. 

As shaky as the goaltending is ... go with the goalies who helped get you in the playoffs. They are used to this level of hockey. Live and die with them.

IF IF IF Taylor actually plays UPL for a game, he has two games after tonight to see him against AHL talent.

2 minutes ago, Derrico said:

He had a heck of a year in the OHL.  Goalies usually take forever to develop but he has to be a top 5 goalie prospect right now I would think.

From everything I’ve read, he is the consensus top goalie prospect in the world.

• Like (+1) 2

Matiej Pekar is no longer practicing with the Amerks per Lets Go Amerks Twitter. Anyone have any idea what’s going on with him? 

Also Wedgewood did not make the trip to Belleville and quite a few Players from the Cyclones including Glotov were called up, hopefully UPL gets some playing time today 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.