Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

8 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

Why? I think Boudreau is a pretty decent coach, but he has had his share of disappointments as a coach.

I like coaches with records of doing "more with less."  Quenneveille doesn't fit that description, and Boudreau does.  So does Vigneault.  And I wouldn't mind a look at a Kirk Muller or someone else who might need a second chance.

Edited by Eleven

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I like coaches with records of doing "more with less."  Quenneveille doesn't fit that description, and Boudreau does.  So does Vigneault.  And I wouldn't mind a look at a Kirk Muller or someone else who might need a second chance.

He's had some dynamic talent in Washington and Anaheim. Just couldn't win enough in the playoffs. Tremendous regular season record.

3 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

He's had some dynamic talent in Washington and Anaheim. Just couldn't win enough in the playoffs. Tremendous regular season record.

F me, I got Boudreau confused with Julien.  I am in a meeting (see Random thread) so only paying half attention.

I don't want Boudreau.

Prior responses have been edited accordingly.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Eleven said:

F me, I got Boudreau confused with Julien.  I am in a meeting (see Random thread) so only paying half attention.

I don't want Boudreau.

Prior responses have been edited accordingly.

Ha. I look at Sabres stuff during meetings too. Sometimes I wonder how vital I am.?

I've been accused of trolling, by following other teams. So sue me. But this is around the NHL thread. Barkov and Hoobie lead the league in points in the last 6 weeks. Granted, they are out of the playoffs..... but it shows they are playing with heart. Something the Sabres can't say. 

30 minutes ago, JJFIVEOH said:

I've been accused of trolling, by following other teams. So sue me. But this is around the NHL thread. Barkov and Hoobie lead the league in points in the last 6 weeks. Granted, they are out of the playoffs..... but it shows they are playing with heart. Something the Sabres can't say. 

The only way to show you’re playing with heart is to lead the league in scoring over a portion of the season. Cut and dry. Nobody else has heart. Jack Eichel has over a point per game but frankly if he had heart he’d have double that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JJFIVEOH said:

Lol dude nobody cares

Edited by WildCard

Just got done watching the Avs clinch a playoff spot. It was a really great game.

I was totally entertained and I didn't even have to be a bandwagon troll.

I admit it. I'm pissed.

I'm sick of watching the energy of other teams go to the playoffs while we're here holding our shine box.

The Sabres have to figure this out soon.

12 hours ago, JJFIVEOH said:

Hey everyone! You all stopped talking about me and my trolling so I thought I would bring it up again so we could get back to talking about it again. 

I’m wearing Hurricane jaaaaaammmmmiiiiies!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

6 hours ago, SwampD said:

Just got done watching the Avs clinch a playoff spot. It was a really great game.

I was totally entertained and I didn't even have to be a bandwagon troll.

I admit it. I'm pissed.

I'm sick of watching the energy of other teams go to the playoffs while we're here holding our shine box.

The Sabres have to figure this out soon.

Longest playoff drought in the league now.  What a mess.

7 hours ago, SDS said:

Hey everyone! You all stop talking about me and my trolling so I thought I would bring it up again so we could get back to talking about it again. 

I’m wearing Hurricane jaaaaaammmmmiiiiies!

Need pics

My apologies if it has been mentioned earlier.  I have not had much time to read a lot of the posts lately.

Anyway, tomorrow night will be very emotional when the great Bob Cole is doing the play by play for the final time in his illustrious HNIC career of 50 year.

I grew up listening to all his wonderful Bobisms.  When I was a kid HNIC on Saturday night was the only time hockey was on TV.  Every Saturday was epic.  I will miss him, even though I have not watched in many years.

• Like (+1) 5