Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

If I'm JBOT I'd put in a claim.  If for no other reason than to try to get our guys going.

He doesn't score much at all in the regular season, but he was a straight out beast in the playoffs.

If I'm Bots, I pick him up, his size and tenacity are exactly what this team could use.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

He doesn't score much at all in the regular season, but he was a straight out beast in the playoffs.

If I'm Bots, I pick him up, his size and tenacity are exactly what this team could use.

5 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

If I'm JBOT I'd put in a claim.  If for no other reason than to try to get our guys going.

I would too.  We all agree we need toughness but I don't want to sacrifice too much on skill to get it.  

I'd claim him and sign him to a 2 year deal.  He'd be my replacement for Girgs whom I say goodbye to after this year.  

Edited by 7+6=13

Josh Ho Sang saying 'nicely' he would like to be traded. Read an article where he said if it helps the Islanders become a better team he doesnt mind being a trade chip at the deadline. Just wants to play in the NHL. He has always had a reputation that he needs to mature but also seems like the Islanders will never give him a chance and he needs to move on. As much as I would like to see the Sabres take a chance on him, i dont think they have the lockerroom too help him