Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

I don't want to live in a world where that reference is obscure.  I think you're wrong on that one.

OK, but as those type of references go that one is pretty obscure, IMO.  It's not like some of them that have become part of our everyday, everything.

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Elias Petterson is hopeful he can return to the lineup Friday Night versus the Sabres of course. 

First game back from an injury, Sabres should be able to handle him, if he does play. No excuses there. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Thanks (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Honestly I'm not even mad. I'm looking forward to watching him play. 

Get NHL Center Ice and watch him play another game dammit! 

They beat the Canucks with Petterson already this season and they can do it again 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

No World Cup for 2020. 

Lockout looming? 

Sadly, would be shocked if these boneheads actually work out a new CBA in time to avoid a lockout.

How throwing away a 1/2 season's worth of revenue for 7-8 years of minor concessions from their "partners" nets out positive for either side remains a mystery.

It's going to have to be Montreal. 

The Islanders appear to be too good. 8-2 in last 10, up 3-0 today. If they hold on, they are 4 points up with a game in hand. 

The Habs: If they lose to Columbus tomorrow in regulation, and the Sabres win, we'll be ahead of them on points percentage.

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

It's going to have to be Montreal. 

The Islanders appear to be too good. 8-2 in last 10, up 3-0 today. If they hold on, they are 4 points up with a game in hand. 

The Habs: If they lose to Columbus tomorrow in regulation, and the Sabres win, we'll be ahead of them on points percentage.

Or, if Buffalo goes on a 10 game winning streak, they can pass the Islanders, Canadians and Bruins...………...