Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

Getting back to the Leafs (as distasteful as that is) isn't Rielly already signed through 2022?  That's what NHL Numbers says.

NHL Numbers also says that Kapanen's contract is due after this season, so it's not just Marner and Matthews going to the bank.

Laine got two tonight and Ehlers got a hatty but the Jets almost blew ANOTHER 3rd period lead. They were up 6-2 and won 6-5. Been blowing 3rd period leads all season long.They have already lost way more games in the 3rd than they did all last year. 

Pitt came back in the 3rd two days ago...Minny did it about a week and a half ago and the Sabres did it 2 weeks ago and this is just off of the top of my head. This team won't go far in the playoffs if this isn't fixed. Helle isn't playing that well and the team D isn't nearly as good as it was last year.

3 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Just checked the box score, he got tagged with a match penalty / attempt to injure.  Carries an automatic suspension.  Let's spin the wheel of justice and see how many games this time... 

Whatever they give him won't be enough. Ban him forever before he kills someone. He's clearly a sociopath. 

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

Tom Wilson out here hurting people, as usual, because he likes it. 

I’ve watched it a few times and I don’t think he hits him in the head. It looks like the shoulder and doesn’t even really look like he tried to really hit him. I agreed with the pre season suspension he got. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportMajor/status/1068681202763268097

Edited by bobs0108

15 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

I’ve watched it a few times and I don’t think he hits him in the head. It looks like the shoulder and doesn’t even really look like he tried to really hit him. I agreed with the pre season suspension he got. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportMajor/status/1068681202763268097

Tom Wilson doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. If he didn’t intend to hit him he would t have. Regardless it’s a blindside late hit on a defenseless player.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, SwampD said:

Did Seney get hurt? My guess is no, and he absolutely knew who was headed his way and flopped to get a call. Just a guess.

It was a late hit, an intentional hit, and a high hit, and you want to blame Seney?

Tom Wilson can suck my Harry Neale.