Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

The Sabres, at 10-6-2, deserve some practices off 

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

At this point, I kind of want to see how many posts in a row we can go with Pi only responding with that gif. 

Austin Matthews will give Toronto a discount to help them ice a better team while he's there. 

The crazy thing about that is, he was just wrong about the Maple Leaf that actually did holdout 

Also...that last part tho: 'while he's there'

Edited by WildCard

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

The Sabres, at 10-6-2, deserve some practices off 

The crazy thing about that is, he was just wrong about the Maple Leaf that actually did holdout 

Also...that last part tho: 'while he's there'

Matthews hasn't had his chance to hold out yet.... everybody here thought he'd have signed an extension by now...

but guess what?  All those people were....

giphy.gif

Kulikov was just getting back in to shape after back surgery and he got hurt against the Avs on Friday and is out for a month.

The Jets called up Sami Niku (D man of the year in the AHL last year) but he hasn't played yet. I think he will play this Friday against the Sabres.

Going to the game and I am looking forward to seeing Niku, Eichel, Dahlin, Mittelstadt and Skinner in person.

Just a word or warning, the Jets 2.0 are batting 1.000 with me in attendance.

38 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Kulikov was just getting back in to shape after back surgery and he got hurt against the Avs on Friday and is out for a month.

The Jets called up Sami Niku (D man of the year in the AHL last year) but he hasn't played yet. I think he will play this Friday against the Sabres.

Going to the game and I am looking forward to seeing Niku, Eichel, Dahlin, Mittelstadt and Skinner in person.

You just jinxed yourself ?

9 hours ago, WildCard said:

Yeah... my fantasy team is well aware of the Patrick Laine impact this season.

8 hours ago, Ducky said:

While this would be good for my fantasy team (assuming Helly is in net) it would be bad for me personally.  So, I have to root against the Jets.  Tough week, my goalies are Tampa and Jets.  At least the lightning didn't play Vasilevsky.

Whoa.

Halak, and the Kings, doing the ol' Buffalo Bobsled (what we here refer to as the Buffalo slug play against the Sharks) some favors

https://imgur.com/a/rBM3WBc

Was it AKA the Rolston Centipede?

Edited by That Aud Smell