Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

6 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I'm going to guess the area around the thumb and wrist is pretty robust even if it looks smaller.  It also looks like the glove is more contoured around the webbing than Dark's  It's more oval shaped in the pocket.  It looks like a football rather than a toaster.  This might actually benefit some quicker goalies because it's certainly going to be lighter than the current stuff.  That lightning glove hand might become a thing again.

Reducing weight is an interesting consideration. It's going to open up space over the wrist for goal scoring, but a weight reduction of 20oz of material might make a difference to reaction time. 

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah.  A 115 point pace ain't nuthin' special, eh?

That’s what I’m saying! The Sabres have averaged 62.5 points/year over the last 6 years. Sixty two point five ☹️

A 115 point pace over an extended period is worth noting. Fire (emoji) away, PSE social media department. 

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah.  A 115 point pace ain't nuthin' special, eh?

Hmmm. It's more subjective than that. I need more than 6-2-2 to be "en fuego." I think I need a 1 in that loss column. 7-1-2. 8-1-1. There's also The Deluca Factor. And their play irrespective of record.