2018 NHL Scouting Combine - Buffalo, NY

Derrico

During the ###### combine?! You have more than one pick, Phil.

Tweeted picture saying in Duluth with his wife.

I don't care if he's here. Botterill is the important one. That said, I think it was reasonable to assume he would be here.

What a gracious and thoughtful D.A., grabbing a microphone to prevent rumors from flying. And, while a career may be ruined from an allegation, unadjudicated, at least there’ll be no jury tainting. What a selfless D.A.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/06/01/assistant-ottawa-senators-gm-charged-with-harassment/?utm_medium=more_stories

Quote: Flynn acknowledged it's not the "crime of the century." If found guilty, Lee could face a fine – although the District Attorney's Office probably won't ask the court for jail time.

"It's just a violation. It's not even a misdemeanor," Flynn said. "But he has to answer for what he did."

The district attorney said he normally wouldn't provide the public with so many details in a case, but he didn't want the rumor mill circulating. And because the charge is only a violation, the details wouldn't taint a jury, Flynn said. Unquote.

It's all in the Around the NHL thread, including a link to a video of Flynn's entire press conference.

Tweeted picture saying in Duluth with his wife.

I don't care if he's here. Botterill is the important one. That said, I think it was reasonable to assume he would be here.

Ya think?  He's the head coach, FFS.  He can go home on Sunday and stay there until the draft.

Edited by Eleven

You monsters who didn't want him to do a pullup just to see my reaction...

I mean,I was kinda hoping.

I wasn't kinda hoping, I was completely hoping. Between Eleven, WGR callers, and Twitter, I'd have been entertained right up until the season!

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.