Trade Speculation and Rumors 2018-19

Brawndo

What does that mean?

Pretty sure Ristolainen is the "silky Swede top 10 pick" & pick 32 is the "really high 2nd rounder" that he thinks Marbles for HockeyBrains (aka Mr. New Canes Owner) would consider equivalent value for Pesce and Slavin. ;)

I've always wondered why people post his garbage all while admitting it is garbage.  Why are you giving him the clicks?

Didnt give him clicks, I like the Sabres writer Michael Pachla on Hockeybuzz, one of the best on the site, Ek's headline was that, didn't read or click on his article, and thanks for judging

ROR, Bogo, Nylander to Edmonton for Nugent-Hopkins and Klefbom??

Bogo has no value, horrid contract and always hurt.  Nylander doesn't have much value right now either, but, some GM might think he just needs a change of scenery.

ROR, Bogo, Nylander to Edmonton for Nugent-Hopkins and Klefbom??

Hell no.

Would Carolina go for a Bogo and Nylander trade for Victor Rask?? They are getting the #2 pick in the draft.

Rask would slot nicely in as Sabres 3rd line center.

We don't need a 3rd line center. Out of everything we need 3rd line center is probably the only thing we don't.

Odds are high the #Oilers deal their 10th overall draft pick this June because whatever teenage defenceman is available at that spot is probably 2-3 years away from playing in the #NHL http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/edmonton-oilers/edmonton-o

If this is true, any interest in dealing a LHD man for the 10th pick?  Would trading Scandella and pick 32 get it done? would leave you Dahlin, McCabe, Guhle and Pilut on the left side.

Ig

Odds are high the #Oilers deal their 10th overall draft pick this June because whatever teenage defenceman is available at that spot is probably 2-3 years away from playing in the #NHL http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/edmonton-oilers/edmonton-o

If this is true, any interest in dealing a LHD man for the 10th pick?  Would trading Scandella and pick 32 get it done? would leave you Dahlin, McCabe, Guhle and Pilut on the left side.

Ig

I think trading Scandella is not a good move.  I am hoping he plays with and mentors Dahlin.  I can see a Tallinder-Myers type relationship with Scandella-Dahlin.  

The reasoning that the Oilers want to trade the pick is why they have sucked for so long and will continue to even with McDavid.  They haven't done a great job of drafting and developing defenseman.  Probably one of the reasons they traded Hall for Larsson.

Been there, done that.  We have the young core in place.  Desperately need veterans and higher skill guys to show them the way.  I wouldn't trade Scandella.  We need about 3 more Scandella type players up front.

Didnt give him clicks, I like the Sabres writer Michael Pachla on Hockeybuzz, one of the best on the site, Ek's headline was that, didn't read or click on his article, and thanks for judging

It's not a judgment.  It's something that is so common around hockey boards, although it has died down a bit in recent years.  If the guy is so worthless, stop mentioning him and eventually he'll go away.  Even mentioning the name is going to wind up convincing someone to check his site.

It's not a judgment.  It's something that is so common around hockey boards, although it has died down a bit in recent years.  If the guy is so worthless, stop mentioning him and eventually he'll go away.  Even mentioning the name is going to wind up convincing someone to check his site.

it's more for comedy than anything else, most people in here realize that he's full of crap and wont go to his articles, but i didnt think it was a big deal to mention an outlandish headline for a few laughs.  Ek has been around for a long time actually, and people will conitue to go to Hockeybuzz because there are actually good writers there, seeing his headlines are the price of admission to read articles from the several talented writers that post there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.