RUSS BRANDON OUT

sabills

John Wawrow

¶ ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) _ A person with direct knowledge of the decision tells The Associated Press that Buffalo Bills and Sabres president Russ Brandon is leaving his post in a major shake-up made by the teams' owners, Terry and Kim Pegula.

The irony of the reporter is not lost on me.

Per Buffalo News

Per Wawrow

¶ ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) _ A person with direct knowledge of the decision tells The Associated Press that Buffalo Bills and Sabres president Russ Brandon is leaving his post in a major shake-up made by the teams' owners, Terry and Kim Pegula.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/01/russ-brandon-resigns-from-bills-sabres-after-internal-investigation/

Per Tim Graham it was inappropriate workplace behavior

Edited by Brawndo

Per Buffalo News

Per Wawrow

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/01/russ-brandon-resigns-from-bills-sabres-after-internal-investigation/

Per Tim Graham it was inappropriate workplace behavior

Sh1t like that does not stay out of the light of day. It doesn't. It always comes to light. 

See ya.

Oh. And quite rich that Graham would report on that particular point.

Well, it would appear that Mr. Smell's reading of Brandon's personal character was accurate.

Good riddance.

I meant what I said about him. All of it.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Kim is president of three separate organizations at once? That seems like a handful. Was Russ also that? What does that job entail?

Yeah - it's basically being president of PSE. I wonder if she will bring in some additional people.

I've come to discover that her taste in matters creative is not really in line with mine -- but I respect her approach of being a no-nonsense sort of businesswoman.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.