Are the Buffalo Bills the Dumbest Franchise in Sports?

WildCard

Yes  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• Yes
    • The Browns Still Exist
    • I'm drunk

Who asked him and why?

I don't know. I did a quick search and saw a story from 2014 that talks about his professing to be an atheist.

I don't know why they ask questions like this. It's annoying, to say the very least. Would they have asked this question of a quarterback named "Kelly" instead of "Rosen"?  And would Kelly have answered the same (before his son was ill and he found religion)?  And who cares?

And I say this as someone who is faithful.  This is just so stupid.

More to the point, did this disqualify him in the owner's eyes? It's a fair question given his public statements about the faith of people he's hired.

I don't know why they ask questions like this. It's annoying, to say the very least. Would they have asked this question of a quarterback named "Kelly" instead of "Rosen"? And would Kelly have answered the same (before his son was ill and he found religion)? And who cares?

And I say this as someone who is faithful. This is just so stupid.

A few of us loud mouth heathens were afraid of this.

Seem like the Allen pick is even making some of the die hard wrestler fans nervous about this new process.

Welcome to the corner of doubt and frustration, ladies and gents. Next stop is apathy. If it wasn't for reading this board I would have no clue what the Bills are up to.

Of course, the wisdom in "getting your guys" has been shown to be highly suspect when it involves giving up significant draft capital. Specific players aside, this is the second year in a row I haven't cared for Beane using mid-round picks to trade up.

Uh, didn't Beane show up about 3 weeks after the draft last year? :unsure:

The internet says one is from San Mateo and the other is from Chico.

Chico is northern Cal, San Mateo is near SF.

I don't know. I did a quick search and saw a story from 2014 that talks about his professing to be an atheist.

More to the point, did this disqualify him in the owner's eyes? It's a fair question given his public statements about the faith of people he's hired.

No chance - his fragility disqualified him IMO.

You wrote that he was asked about his religion.  Did the Bills ask him or did another team do so?  And, since unfortunately this is the only report I've read about this, is there a source?  Because this really does irritate me.

You wrote that he was asked about his religion.  Did the Bills ask him or did another team do so?  And, since unfortunately this is the only report I've read about this, is there a source?  Because this really does irritate me.

I still don't know who asked. The story has been out there so long, I don't think any team would have to ask him that pointedly -- are you an atheist?

And he is Jewish. He told SI he chose UCLA because there was a large Jewish community in Hollywood. He was bar-mitzvahed at age 13. He embraced the nickname “Chosen Rosen” after a stellar freshman season in college. (He did, however, tell ESPN that he’s curious about religion and sometimes attends Catholic mass.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/04/16/josh-rosen-is-jewish-and-a-millennial-does-the-nfl-care/?utm_term=.96699037c2b0

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.