2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

There is a woman singing.....and she ain't skinny

Officials have put the whistles away, Bruins getting away with everything the last five mins.

Edited by Cygnus X 1

Eh, they’re owed at least that for game 6.

But it's the NHL's M.O. to call a penalty late in a 2 goal game just to make it more interesting.

The Sabres can ###### off.

A two plus year tank?!

Really?!

###### you!!!

Brace yourself for another two plus years of complete trash hockey. I have zero confidence in this franchise.

Boy, that top line for Boston might be as good as there is in the NHL.

This may be redundant, but it's such an amazing stat if you haven't heard it that it's worth repeating - It took 21 games before another team scored while that line was on the ice when they were put together earlier this season.

Edited by Randall Flagg

Oh freaking snap :lol:

The logical side of me says Bergeron is just that good. The other side says MATTHEWS CAN'T GET IT DONE WHEN IT COUNTS F THE LEAFS!

You need stop he is twenty years old . But if it makes you feel better all the power to you .

Oh freaking snap :lol:

The logical side of me says Bergeron is just that good. The other side says MATTHEWS CAN'T GET IT DONE WHEN IT COUNTS F THE LEAFS!

This. Where was Matthews all frighten series?? Also, where the heck was JVR? I fear the leafs slightly more going forward but tonight I rest easy. Tonight I rest easy....

Nice highlight. Not as good as 2013 but for tonight, it’ll do.