NHL games you will be watching each nite

North Buffalo

Since the Sabres stink and there are games of teams that play enjoyable styles to watch and bring it, was wondering who folks like to watch and especially fun match ups to watch and why you think so.

Tonite gotta choose between leafs v Panthers... Penguins v Devils and late game looking good is Vegas v. Kings...

Edited by Kottbullar

Yeah, that's what sucks about these last 5ish years.  With the Sabres being non-factors, my interest in NHL games is nonexistent, which is why I don't participate in the fantasy league anymore. 

Probably 2 more years just like the last 5.

Still love the palyoffs though

That Kings/Knights game last night was fantastic.   Rematch tonight in Vegas.

Yep center ice lets me record otherwise too late for us east coasters.was a great game

Pens devils having a good tilt right now.

Also checking in on the Preds and Jets to see how they playing heading into playoffs

Yeah, that's what sucks about these last 5ish years.  With the Sabres being non-factors, my interest in NHL games is nonexistent, which is why I don't participate in the fantasy league anymore. 

Probably 2 more years just like the last 5.

Just remembered I have a team. Lost 1-12 last week.

I'll watch whatever is on. prefer TO, EDM, SJ, VGK.

Kings/Ducks games are always great.

I'm Really looking forward to when a slower more physical team that is really good comes along and everyone else chases down that paradigm. I think it makes for way more interesting hockey than the current speed NHL model we have now.

Just remembered I have a team. Lost 1-12 last week.

I'll watch whatever is on. prefer TO, EDM, SJ, VGK.

Kings/Ducks games are always great.

I'm Really looking forward to when a slower more physical team that is really good comes along and everyone else chases down that paradigm. I think it makes for way more interesting hockey than the current speed NHL model we have now.

Slower? maybe not as fast but still able to handle speed and then pound the crap outta the speedy little buggers. Playoffs tend to be about last man standing and who can take a beating. Agree itll be interesting to see.

Slower? maybe not as fast but still able to handle speed and then pound the crap outta the speedy little buggers. Playoffs tend to be about last man standing and who can take a beating. Agree itll be interesting to see.

Yes, slower. I prefer watching teams that don't need speed/separation in order to maintain possession, but can have guys draped all over them and take/give a beating while still making the great play.

Bag skates are boring, but it's a league based on advanced stats and those numbers are prettier.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.