Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

53 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Bills hire Ken Dorsey as QB Coach. Has worked with Cam Newton in Carolina. 

Sweet, now let's bring in Shockey and Andre Johnson and we'll take this team to the National Title! Let's see if we can get Clinton Portis too.

(Man, the Bills have had a bunch of 'Canes off those 2 teams.)

• 2 years later...
24 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

@LGR4GM just curious....   has your opinion of Josh Allen changed after year 4?  hahaha

j/k lots of folks missed on Allen, he's one of a kind.    I don't think anybody here thought he'd ever be this good.    It's fun to go back and re-read the reactions when he was drafted 😉

LOL I remember so many people were going to disown the Bills if they took Allen over Rosen. It was super heated.

Same with people declaring the Sabres dead and buried when they chose Jack Quinn.

22 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

LOL I remember so many people were going to disown the Bills if they took Allen over Rosen. It was super heated.

Same with people declaring the Sabres dead and buried when they chose Jack Quinn.

If memory serves there were alot of common names in those two lists.

20 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

In fairness to those that wanted Rosen (or Mayfield, or Darnold) over Allen, was there ANY reason at all in the spring of 2018 to believe the Bills coaching staff would be able to develop a ridiculously raw physically gifted QB?  (Especially considering the line & receivers he was to be saddled with.)  Allen & Jackson were far more raw talents than any of the other 3 out of the "big 5."  Ironically, or not, the "most NFL ready" guy was the only true all out bust, though Darnold is entering that same discussion.

As for those going off the deep end expressing that hyperbolic sentiment, welcome to the internet, have fun whacking them.  There'll be a brand new supply of people w/ horrible hyperbolic takes to abuse in no time flat. 😉

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

@LGR4GM just curious....   has your opinion of Josh Allen changed after year 4?  hahaha

j/k lots of folks missed on Allen, he's one of a kind.    I don't think anybody here thought he'd ever be this good.    It's fun to go back and re-read the reactions when he was drafted 😉

I find this kind of post objectionable and over the line. A cheap shot, really.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I find this kind of post objectionable and over the line. A cheap shot, really.

I kinda feel the same way. Unless LGR was parading around saying he never doubted Allen or the Bills, there are plenty of people in this thread that have since admitted they were wrong after seeing the result. I expect you'll continue doing these for all those people. You can start with me, I didn't like the Allen pick and I'm sure there are some posts here that show that.

Edited by MattPie

58 minutes ago, MattPie said:

I kinda feel the same way. Unless LGR was parading around saying he never doubted Allen or the Bills, there are plenty of people in this thread that have since admitted they were wrong after seeing the result. I expect you'll continue doing these for all those people. You can start with me, I didn't like the Allen pick and I'm sure there are some posts here that show that.

I doubted Allen his first 2 seasons

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 4/26/2018 at 9:05 PM, inkman said:

Please everyone stop sugar coating buffalo's pick. They this up beyond belief. They could have come out of this draft with 5 plus starters. They will be lucky to get one. Beane and the wrestler are stupid. They don't know anything and have set this franchise back decades.

On 4/26/2018 at 9:07 PM, LGR4GM said:

Well, at least buffalo can draft Jake Fromm in 2020

This might be the greatest thread ever i didn't realize you guys hated josh allen lol ..

gold-jerry.gif

On 4/26/2018 at 9:33 PM, inkman said:

there aren't words you can say that will make me think otherwise. Allen is going to suck. I feel this way 1000 times more than you think he will succeed. Hes terrible. It's unfortunate. You may be my conduit to pure Joy reciting his stats from the 5-10 NFL game he may end up playing.

I want him to succeed but the Bills colossul failure in handling this draft is going to fall on you for your support of this terrible QB.

Good luck dude. I hope he's great.

Now hes the best quarterback in the NFL.

91M3QkvbGg.gif

This gives me hope that i will be wrong about jordon love.

Nope he sucks .

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.