Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

This is a fair counterpoint -- that being in the AFC East has artificially inflated the Patriots' win totals.

I don't doubt for a second that every NFL franchise pushes the envelope, as best they can, in terms of getting "competitive intelligence" on their opponents. My sense is that, as with all other facets of preparation, Belichick & Co. just do it ... better (and more) than everyone else.

Wouldn't that be something if we find out the Buffalo Bills have been cheating all along this century...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/15/2019 at 6:57 PM, Indabuff said:

So they should have went after the OL coach.  I'm guessing the success of the Colts' O-line was dictated more by the actual OL coach rather than the assistant.    

The timing makes me think they had already made Johnson the offer before the news came out that the actual OL coach in Indy was let go.

18 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Almost ready need to see this year’s ad: last year’s

I never had seen that.  That's pretty awesome.  @SwampD do you think they were using a real orchestra and paying scale or using fillers holding instruments with a synthesized soundtrack?  I caught at least one instance where they showed a flautist playing--but there was no flute to be heard.

5 hours ago, Marchand'sNose said:

It was absolutely painful listening to Marshawn Lynch on the Bill Maher show. I love the guy, but he clearly doesn't belong anywhere near a political show. And come on dude...you need to vote. No excuse for not educating yourself and participating in the democratic process.

how is Marshawn gonna educate himself?

22 hours ago, Marchand'sNose said:

It was absolutely painful listening to Marshawn Lynch on the Bill Maher show. I love the guy, but he clearly doesn't belong anywhere near a political show. And come on dude...you need to vote. No excuse for not educating yourself and participating in the democratic process.

I had to turn it off. Bill said he if they were ever going to have an NFL player on the show, he instructed his staff to go find the brightest one. Oops.

2 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

It is infuriating to watch the Patriots magically make things look easy while good teams trip over themselves.

Tony Romo pointing out how great Tom Brady is every other play doesn't help either.

They're employing the only strategy they can: attack the terrible Chiefs run D to shorten the game and minimize possessions for the best offense in the league. So annoying. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

They're employing the only strategy they can: attack the terrible Chiefs run D to shorten the game and minimize possessions for the best offense in the league. So annoying. 

I'm more annoyed that the best offense in the league looks like hot garbage against a beatable Patriots defense. Mahomes hasn't missed that TD throw all year

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.