Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

I just got an email from Directv offering the sunday ticket max for the remainder of the season for $102.96.  A quick google search tells me the price for the full season was $395.94.  Wow, thanks Directv and NFL for such an incredibly discounted rate on your offer of two weeks of games.

Really nice job with a touching story.

That kid is amazing. The speech he gives, and how he does it? Blew me away.

I really, truly hope Josh Allen settles in as a legit QB1. He just seems genuine and kind. I will tip my hat to the Pegulas for making a determination of his character (which they clearly did). 

Finally, I remain ambivalent about how a billion dollar for-profit entity can use this sort of very worthy story to polish its brand. Not too long ago, I was involved in a meet and greet that a for-profit entity (a well l-known band) arranged for someone with a worthy story and some special needs and challenges. And I know that band does similar visits fairly on the regular. No media is ever there, internal or otherwise. There are no press releases. No posts to social media. For them, it is just a ministry.

The motivations with this story are more mixed on the part of PSE. It doesn’t really diminish my enjoyment of the story. It does give me pause. Hat tip to @PASabreFan (sorry) for getting me woke on this front.

34 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The Bills have signed QB Matt Barkley to a two year extension.

31 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Ooooookay 

31 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

He's an upgrade over Peterman. I'm fine with Matt Barkley being the long term backup to Allen.

And he's excited!

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/a8dujg/rapoport_interesting_the_bills_signed_qb_matt/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.