Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Being a Saints fan I'm slowly emerging from depression (for a second year in a row).  NE winning made things worse (being also a Bills fan).  That NE game leads me to believe I need blood pressure medication.  Whether Edelman touched it or not didn't matter.  We all knew the outcome of that game.

16 hours ago, SDS said:

Sigh.

At the 10s mark - it is UNEQUIVOCAL that the ball did not touch 9 of his 10 fingers. The only possibility is his right thumb from the angle shown at the 10s mark. 

From a different angle you can see that it is does not touch, or even come close to his right hand.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--VwZNdCJZ--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/zhzpfnipumxro3vrd3nv.mp4

Feel free to provide a single frame of evidence where it touches his hands that cannot be disproven by looking at the other angle and I will gladly donate $100 to the charity of your choice.

None of those angles definitively show me that it did not land on his middle or ring fingers nor does it show me that it did not graze his arm. Focusing on the thumbs was the mistake. You have to be definitive. At least that's the standard.

Edited by Hoss

49 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I want 3 new receivers on this team, all with good hands. The 3 Stooges music was great. 

I honestly think Foster and Jones could make excellent 3/4 receivers with potential for more. Too bad this regime is all about process and culture as I think Antonio Brown would fit perfectly with Josh Allen. Who is Josh's closet comparison outside of Big Ben?  

Just now, inkman said:

I honestly think Foster and Jones could make excellent 3/4 receivers with potential for more. Too bad this regime is all about process and culture as I think Antonio Brown would fit perfectly with Josh Allen. Who is Josh's closet comparison outside of Big Ben?  

Cam Newton might be a closer comparison than Big Ben but your point still stands.

And I do think if this team added two good receivers to put in front of Jones/Foster they’d have a good group to work with. Even if it’s one guy like Antonio Brown and one very good TE.

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Cam Newton might be a closer comparison than Big Ben but your point still stands.

And I do think if this team added two good receivers to put in front of Jones/Foster they’d have a good group to work with. Even if it’s one guy like Antonio Brown and one very good TE.

It makes soooo much sense, no way it actually happens. 

7 minutes ago, Hoss said:

We desperately need a good tight end. I vote for Nauta out of Georgia because I've watched him a lot. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

We desperately need a good tight end. I vote for Nauta out of Georgia because I've watched him a lot. 

I don’t know much about the TEs other than Noah Fant who would be a steal in the second but likely won’t be there.

9 minutes ago, inkman said:

It makes soooo much sense, no way it actually happens. 

The only worry I have is whether or not he would want to be here... at all. We’d likely have to give 9 to get him.

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

There's no way Antonio Brown is coming here. He's been blatantly posting pictures of himself photo-shopped into 49's jerseys

Bruce Irvin once literally said during a postgame interview he was signing with Atlanta and only wanted to go to Atlanta then ended up signing with Oakland over the Falcons. Also Antonio Brown isn’t free to choose where he plays.

That said, I don’t think he’s coming here. I think the 49ers are a good spot for him, too.

Speaking of receivers for the Bills, here's PFF's top 10 WR free agents:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-top-10-free-agent-wide-receivers-in-2019

TLDR:

Golden Tate, Tyrell Williams, Cole Beasley, John Brown, Adam Humphries, Randall Cobb, Donte Moncrief, Devin Funchess, Chris Hogan, Dontrelle Inman.

A bit underwhelming.

27 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-top-10-free-agent-wide-receivers-in-2019

TLDR:

Golden Tate, Tyrell Williams, Cole Beasley, John Brown, Adam Humphries, Randall Cobb, Donte Moncrief, Devin Funchess, Chris Hogan, Dontrelle Inman.

A bit underwhelming.

I’d consider Williams. Cobb and Moncrief.

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

TLDR:

A bit underwhelming.

Certainly no studs, but I'm definitely interested in adding two more 3/4 types to hedge against Foster just being a flash in the pan and the fact that Zay Jones is still kinda bad. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.