Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm enjoying the Bills destroying the fins, and may it continue, but WTF is this broadcast team?  She (I think it's Beth Mowins from the voice) is marginally better than Spero Dedes, which isn't exactly a high bar to jump, and whoever the commentator is, wow, he's worse than Rob Ray.  He's worse than anything.

Steve Beuerlein. I actually don't mind him so much, but this PBP gal is bush-league at best.

5 minutes ago, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

Steve Beuerlein. I actually don't mind him so much, but this PBP gal is bush-league at best.

Honestly, he is horrible.  "The linebackers aren't fast enough to run him down."  No@@@@, Steve.  Tell us why the hole was open, why the play broke down, why Allen ran.  Don't tell me that a linebacker is slower than a fast QB who already has seven yards on him.

Just now, darksabre said:

That was fun

Yeah?  Well, YOU were fun.

Oh.  You're still fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

OMG the broadcast just got worse, and this one is on the producer.

(It was a jazz trio playing Auld Lang Syne while the dude of the duo had to recite the Dolphins' needs.  "They might need a quarterback...")

The poor guy.  No wonder he sucks.

Edited by Eleven

26 minutes ago, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

They're both not good.

Wifey described them as "one is annoying & the other is dumb."  Pretty accurate.

Nice catch by Williams.

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Question:  If it comes down to, say, 20 seconds left, Bills have the ball, Miami no time outs, etc.  Do you put in Kyle at QB to take the knee?  I do.

Nah, let him throw it to Allen for the 'rub it in' TD.

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

No doubt.  I was always a *good* artist; the kind who was usually the second best in my class.  People with a true gift for it, though, are beyond humbling.

This is how I feel about a lot of the people I know from Ringling and RIT. Any major movie with CGI in it- guarantee I know a few of the artists. Any Pixar or Disney movie- same thing. Girl I used to work with did a bunch of concept art for the new Spyro the Dragon game, former male coworker had a lot of work in the new Spiderverse movie and hob nobs with all my artistic idols (he's a bit of a jerk or I'd reach out more haha), got some friends working on Overwatch/other Blizzard things... they all "made it" or are financially stable through art and I never really did. It can be maddening, but you just have to find your thing and effin' go for it. I get discouraged super duper easily (my whinings on this forum are proof enough)- you just gotta do it if it makes you happy. 

I think most people just really dig authenticity.  

----

Anyways, back to Bills stuff! 

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Nice work, as always, Jo.

Switching gears - Broncos win or Cleveland win, Buffalo drafts 9.  Broncos and Browns both lose & then apparently Buffalo & Denver are tied (via SOS) for 9th.  So, Bills could then end up 10th.

That's per YoloinOhio quoting a Joe Buscalia tweet.

Joe B just corrected himself and said we're locked into 9th. 

Also, the Twitterverse seems to think we only dropped 2 spots with this win. I can't tell how accurate that is, so take it with a grain.

46 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Joe B just corrected himself and said we're locked into 9th. 

Also, the Twitterverse seems to think we only dropped 2 spots with this win. I can't tell how accurate that is, so take it with a grain.

Any sure fire top ten WR in the draft. If not, get a fat guy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.