Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Weather prevented me from going into town to watch football. Almost 2' of snow. So I'm stuck listening to the game. It's been a long time since I've listened to a Bills game. My god, Mark Kelso is a miserable crybaby POS. I can't stand him, he ***** about every single play. Am I the only one who thinks that way?

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Spero Dedes is a nightmare. Archuleta isn't bad but hard to really judge when you're working with idiot.

Dedes still talking about time outs and the clock with two minutes left at the 20 yard line. 

10 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Who throws their injured kicker out to try a 54 yarder in a meaningless game in a losing season? Why not just, I don't know, try something interesting?

I still think they need to fire coach Clappy.

They won't 

All those replays of Darnold stretching for the goal line, no one realized it also showed Milano putting his foot on backwards. A dozen times .?

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Josh Allen's legs > Sam Darnold's legs.

Both are better than the current condition of Milano's leg

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

Know what doesn't make me sad? The Dolphins beating the Patriots on a lateral play.

The Dolphins beating anyone makes me sad.  They could beat the Amerks in a game of horseshoes and I'd be sad.

Also, Clap Clap can go.  He's not blessed with a talented team, but he makes crappy decisions with the team he has.

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

The Dolphins beating anyone makes me sad.  They could beat the Amerks in a game of horseshoes and I'd be sad.

Get with the times! The Patriots are infinitely more hateable than the Dolphins.

I think the best part was Belichick had Gronk out there playing safety on the final play, and Gronk would have made the tackle...except he stumbled turning his hips. Good times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Hoss said:

Are there actually people who think today was another step forward for Allen? In what realm? Seeing some of that on Twitter.

You mean when he threw it right into Zay's hands and he dropped it and when he threw it right into Clay's hands and he dropped it? 

Out special teams lost this game. They suuuuuck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.