Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

7 hours ago, WildCard said:

How?

It’s been a minute.

Do people doubt that McDermott is the de facto chief football officer of this franchise? He effectively hired the GM. He’s the voice of the franchise.

He stuck with Peterman as long as he could — well beyond when reasonable minds would have. The fact that he begrudgingly let go of him doesn’t undermine the theory that he’s at the top of the organizational pyramid (second only to the Pegulas).

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The next big controversy: why the ***** is Kelvin Benjamin still here?

An imponderable mystery.

11 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

He's godly and came from the old Carolina team. 

I've never seen or read anything to indicate he's a faith-based sort of fella. Have you?

Here is a scary thought.  Could the Bills who currently stand at 3-7 win out and finish 9-7.

And the answer is yes. What? How?

The Bills played one of the toughest early season schedules.  Their first 9 opponents have a combined record of 48-32-2.  That about a 60% winning % including games with 7-2 LAC, division leaders Chi, NE and Hou plus Min, GB and a Tenn team that just destroyed the Pats.  Ouch!

including the Jets last week our last 7 opponents have a combined record of 29-39 (43%) and that includes a game with 7-3 NE in week 16. The schedule includes two against mediocre Miami (5-5) including week 17 at home and 3 more home games against 3 win teams NYJ, Det and Jax.  The NE game could also be in our favor although it is on the road.  It’s week 16 and by that time the Pats should have the division clinched and maybe they won’t have anything to play for.   

Lets assume for arguments sake that we win all 4 remaining home games.  That brings us to 7-7. Split the two road games against Mia and NE and the Bills are 8-8.  Somehow win both road games and you have 9-7.

While I don’t think this is what is going to happen, but with our strong defense and any sort of offense this crazy notion isn’t as crazy as one might have thought before the Jets game.  

Looking at this schedule, between Allen or Barkley, I can honestly see 4 more wins. Prediction 7-9 and us feeling a lot better about the off-season.

14 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Love Crimson. This one is eluding me though.

In the Court of ... ?

Of the Crimson King.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.