Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

On 10/6/2018 at 12:06 PM, WildCard said:

Apparently Tre White's mom has been arrested for stabbing a man in the chest

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/05/tredavious-white-mom-arrested-allegedly-stabbed-chest-buffalo-bills/ 

She almost killed me, too. 

On 10/6/2018 at 2:26 PM, inkman said:

The comment section affirms we may never make it to a civilized society. Ugliness. 

It's TMZ.  It's the sewer of the Internet.

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Not fer nothin, but didn't they run it like eight times in a row at the end of the third?

all I know is he made the two throws he needed to when he needed them.

Ill take it.

I still think our play calling is suspect.

I thought Allen was okay. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing atrocious. 

I agree about the playcalling. It’s also frustrating watching WR’s that can’t catch a ball. 

I honestly like watching football games like that and wish there were more, while noting that we can't sustainably win like that in the NFL and so need Allen to become one of those arena league QBs like everyone else has. 

And I will never stop loving/appreciating McCoy's running abilities. He made some outstanding plays today. 

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Just saw a tweet that pointed out that the last time the Bills and Browns won in the same week was 2015. The Bills beat the Titans that week, and the Browns beat the Ravens

The last time the Bills and Browns won in the same week was two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I thought Allen was okay. Nothing spectacular, but also nothing atrocious. 

I agree about the playcalling. It’s also frustrating watching WR’s that can’t catch a ball. 

Allen was “okay” when playing it safe on throws and atrocious when trying to do anything more with his arm.

Just now, Hoss said:

Allen was “okay” when playing it safe on throws and atrocious when trying to do anything more with his arm.

Not sure how he can really do anything more with his arm, when nobody downfield can get open 70% of the time, and when they are, they don’t catch the pass. 

1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Not sure how he can really do anything more with his arm, when nobody downfield can get open 70% of the time, and when they are, they don’t catch the pass. 

He hit Kelvin Benjamin in the ankles when he was wide open.

Edited by Hoss

1 minute ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I am giving a serious side eye to anyone who likes Allen but hated Tyrod or Manuel.

I like that Allen is still a rookie compared to those two guys who are several or more years into their careers and have revealed at that they are or will be.

3 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

I am giving a serious side eye to anyone who likes Allen but hated Tyrod or Manuel.

Why? 

This board was insistent from the beginning, and did a good job of holding to, the idea that EJ would get at least 2 full seasons before final judgments were out, and that's what happened. 

Because of what we gave up for Allen, people have been harsher on him (coupled with those people not liking him pre-draft) than they were on EJ through this point. Same with Tyrod and his first 4 games with the team.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hoss said:

He hit Kelvin Benjamin in the ankles when he was wide open.

I didn’t see that one, but I’ve seen Kelvin drop many good passes this year. 

The pass that drove me nuts is the one to Holmes that ended up being an INT. 

You can’t tell me Allen is working with a semi-decent WR corps. 

11 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I didn’t see that one, but I’ve seen Kelvin drop many good passes this year. 

The pass that drove me nuts is the one to Holmes that ended up being an INT. 

You can’t tell me Allen is working with a semi-decent WR corps. 

The throw to Benjamin was very low, but if he slides on his knees it becomes very catchable.

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

I honestly like watching football games like that and wish there were more, while noting that we can't sustainably win like that in the NFL and so need Allen to become one of those arena league QBs like everyone else has. 

And I will never stop loving/appreciating McCoy's running abilities. He made some outstanding plays today. 

McCoy also made a catch I can't see the WR group make.  Just saw replay of the game nothing more ?

26 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The throw to Benjamin was very low, but if he slides on his knees it becomes very catchable.

Oh stop. It does not because it was low and came on him quick. Nobody is making that catch.

This is the type of game I hate seeing them win in down years. It’s not sustainable and it was against a bad team (they’re worse than their record shows). The offense was putrid and Allen continued some bad habits. I’m hopeful they’re led by people who aren’t dumb enough to think that was a “good” performance. If not then it’s going to continue to be rough. That and it doesn’t help the draft positioning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.