Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Has this been mentioned? On WGR with Schopp and the Bulldog on Friday, Allen said he wasn't nervous in the minutes before being selected. "I knew God had a plan," he said.

I haven't seen it but I get most of my Bills news from this board. Not exactly a surprise though. Every player on the roster will be drinking the kool aid soon enough. Let's just hope they don't all react like Zay Jones did or McCarron will have to start boning up on his exorcism techniques instead of learning how to go through progressions.

I haven't seen it but I get most of my Bills news from this board. Not exactly a surprise though. Every player on the roster will be drinking the kool aid soon enough. Let's just hope they don't all react like Zay Jones did or McCarron will have to start boning up on his exorcism techniques instead of learning how to go through progressions.

Drinking what kool-aid ? I must've missed something.

Has this been mentioned? On WGR with Schopp and the Bulldog on Friday, Allen said he wasn't nervous in the minutes before being selected. "I knew God had a plan," he said.

Haven't either of you actually watched football?  99% of players thank God (literally or symbolically) for every big play.  Someone not doing so would be the exception, not the rule.

Drinking what kool-aid ? I must've missed something.

Whatever the heck Zay Jones was drinking when he was rambling about God while naked in that hotel with his brother when he tried to jump through a window on whatever floor he was on.

Someone posted a clip of it on this board a while back (not sure but it was in the last 6 months).

Whatever the heck Zay Jones was drinking when he was rambling about God while naked in that hotel with his brother when he tried to jump through a window on whatever floor he was on.

Someone posted a clip of it on this board a while back (not sure but it was in the last 6 months).

I remember the incident, but I thought it was attributed to a reaction to prescription drugs ? What does that have to do with the rest of the team ? 

I used to be skeptical of McDermott’s focus on getting faith-based warriors.

Not so much anymore.

If combined with cohesive and accurate talent evaluations, it can be a value-added element to a successful team.

Also, this clip of Brady is really something else.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yardsperpass/status/991109123080118272

I used to be skeptical of McDermott’s focus on getting faith-based warriors.

Not so much anymore.

If combined with cohesive and accurate talent evaluations, it can be a value-added element to a successful team.

Probably. Pulling in the same direction and whatnot.

I remember the incident, but I thought it was attributed to a reaction to prescription drugs ? What does that have to do with the rest of the team ?

Nothing, I was just making a joke. A little part Jim Jones and a little part exorcist. As far as I know Catholics are the only sect that perform exorcisms so I kind of melded the two. As a bonus McCarron looks like the front man for a Christian rock band so he would need to perform it I would think.

According to Mayfield's agent, the Pats were debating trading up to #2 for him

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23374606/agent-says-new-england-patriots-discussed-trading-draft-baker-mayfield

I saw this as well, I just can't understand how that would've even been possible.  They didn't have near enough draft capital.  The Giants supposedly were impressed with the Bills offer, but still wanted Barkley.  There's just no way that the Pats couldve gotten that high up.

I saw this as well, I just can't understand how that would've even been possible.  They didn't have near enough draft capital.  The Giants supposedly were impressed with the Bills offer, but still wanted Barkley.  There's just no way that the Pats couldve gotten that high up.

And on top of all of that, why would his agent even be leaking this at this point?  Mayfield has absolutely nothing to gain from it now that the draft is over.

And on top of all of that, why would his agent even be leaking this at this point?  Mayfield has absolutely nothing to gain from it now that the draft is over.

the only thing i can think of to keep the hype up?  Something like, "See, even the Patriots with Brady wanted Mayfield" 'proves' he was the best?  i'm confused, but whatever.  

They had 2 first and 2 second rounders.  I don't know if that would have been enough to move up, but maybe add a player in there.

Allen already 4th in jersey sales among 2018 draft class

https://articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/05/buffalo_bills_josh_allen_jerseys_among_most_sold_of_nfl_draftees_says_fanatics.amp?__twitter_impression=true

@darrenrovell
 Most Sold Jerseys Of NFL Draftees, according to Fanatics:

1. @saquon (Pick #2, Giants)

2. @bakermayfield (Pick #1, Browns)

3. Sam Darnold (Pick #3 Jets)

4. @JoshAllenQB (Pick #7, Bills)

5. @Shaquemgriffin (Pick #141, Seahawks)

Allen already 4th in jersey sales among 2018 draft class

https://articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/05/buffalo_bills_josh_allen_jerseys_among_most_sold_of_nfl_draftees_says_fanatics.amp?__twitter_impression=true

@darrenrovell
 Most Sold Jerseys Of NFL Draftees, according to Fanatics:

1. @saquon (Pick #2, Giants)

2. @bakermayfield (Pick #1, Browns)

3. Sam Darnold (Pick #3 Jets)

4. @JoshAllenQB (Pick #7, Bills)

5. @Shaquemgriffin (Pick #141, Seahawks)

I'm shocked there hasn't been a run on Chubb jerseys, but maybe that gets divided between two players.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.