Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Thank you. They thought Nate Peterman deserved to start a game this year. They could easily screw this up.

I'm rooting for them to take White or Lauletta cuz I think they will jack up the 1st round badly otherwise. Get Roquan, some fat guy in the first and take one of those twits in the later rounds. Get 4 starters and a project QB and roll the dice with McCarron. At least we'll get it ogle his better half for a season or two.

I think McDermott can be dumb, but I think Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the league and he's consistently being horrifically dumb in isolated incidents. The thing is they're all like that, except BB, who ain't perfect either. Even demigod Arians had Cardinals fans screaming at him the last couple of years. 

All the coaches that win, though, bring things to the table that help their teams win. McDermott showed legitimate talent in team-building and maximizing the talent he had available. And Beane got rid of two "good" cornerbacks, and yet somehow gave us the best secondary I've seen in my life. 

I trust these guys as much as I would realistically trust anyone we could hire without prying Bill out of New England. 

I'm rooting for them to take White or Lauletta cuz I think they will jack up the 1st round badly otherwise. Get Roquan, some fat guy in the first and take one of those twits in the later rounds. Get 4 starters and a project QB and roll the dice with McCarron. At least we'll get it ogle his better half for a season or two.

Its what I been saying all along :p

I'm amazed that tweet even exists. After Mitch's last year, and the whole gas mask thing, how do these guys not delete their twitter accounts beforehand? At the very least comb through there and delete these tweets. This guy has had an army of media pumping him up for months, and not one of them thought to check through his social media account?

Also, probably not a coincidence this is released tonight. Gotta imagine whoever did this found it a long time ago and waited until now to share it

I think McDermott can be dumb, but I think Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the league and he's consistently being horrifically dumb in isolated incidents. The thing is they're all like that, except BB, who ain't perfect either. Even demigod Arians had Cardinals fans screaming at him the last couple of years.

All the coaches that win, though, bring things to the table that help their teams win. McDermott showed legitimate talent in team-building and maximizing the talent he had available. And Beane got rid of two "good" cornerbacks, and yet somehow gave us the best secondary I've seen in my life.

I trust these guys as much as I would realistically trust anyone we could hire without prying Bill out of New England.

Reid's stupidity is play calling though. McDermott's and/or Beane's appears to be offensive personnel. Peterman. Dennison. Daboll doesn't exactly have a sterling track record. Zay Jones. Tolbert. Ivory. Whole bunch of not good there.

Edit: Oh, can't forget Andre Holmes!

Edited by TrueBlueGED

That reads like a kid being an idiot. Except he did it on Twitter — not just on the team bus or in the locker room.

There are reasons not to want him. That isn’t one of them.

Okay. Yeah. A super huge idiot.

For people saying his agent is a savant: He didn’t have his Twitter scrubbed. Feels like that’d be agenting 101.

It doesn't look good but I'm glad Twitter and FB weren't a thing when I was 15 or 25 for that matter.

Won't affect his draft position at all ... he was 15-17 at the time of the tweets. Don't know how he ever survived at Firebaugh High considering it's 94% Hispanic.

Won't affect his draft position at all ... he was 15-17 at the time of the tweets. Don't know how he ever survived at Firebaugh High considering it's 94% Hispanic.

Kids in highschool say dumb sh!t. Sometimes they mean it, sometimes they don't. Most of the time they have no fcuking idea what they're talking about.

The problem, which I'd never thought of before, that was pointed out on WGR by someone at some point is the price point on that RB. The way the rookie pay scale works, if you draft a RB at 1st overall he'd instantly become a top-5 paid RB in the league. 7m for a QB is a good deal, 7m for a RB, that guy BETTER be the best to come out of the draft in 10 years, because otherwise he ain't worth it.

It's the Browns though.  There are no limits to the potential head scratcher they could pull.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.