Merry Christmas to all of you !

MODO Hockey

Right back at ya Modo!

It's been a down year for the team which has resulted in less posting by nearly everyone unfortunately. Let's hope 2018 brings us a better team and an even closer community. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on here. Still one of the best corners of the internet! Can't wait until the SS Meetup!!

As many / most of you know this is not my holiday, or Holy Day.

I do believe in Jesus (PBUH) and see no problem in commemorating his birth and no problem in wishing a very Merry Christmas to all that are celebrating it in any way.  My hope and wish is that we all have a happy and healthy, not to mention peaceful (Hi Santa ...  :flirt: ) new year.

As many / most of you know this is not my holiday, or Holy Day.

I do believe in Jesus (PBUH) and see no problem in commemorating his birth and no problem in wishing a very Merry Christmas to all that are celebrating it in any way. My hope and wish is that we all have a happy and healthy, not to mention peaceful (Hi Santa ... :flirt: ) new year.

PS Santa wasnt Christian either, old Germanic tradition taken over by Catholic church to coopt the Huns. Germanic tribes honoring winter solstice. Edited by Kottbullar

Hope you get to eat the most awesome food, enjoy Christmas presents and overall a very comfortable holiday .

Much love,

MODO

Christmas-Tree-Decoration-Ideas-by-techb

What is it w/ you Euros & everything metric? You're a work week early! :censored:

:w00t: Merry (premature) Christmas to you too, bud. Enjoy your Phat Pannies. :beer:

What is it w/ you Euros & everything metric? You're a work week early! :censored:

:w00t: Merry (premature) Christmas to you too, bud. Enjoy your Phat Pannies. :beer:

I dont know about you guys but here in Sweden usually everyone starts greeting eachother after the first Sunday of December. 

I will bud, i will. Phat pannys for everyone! :D

I dont know about you guys but here in Sweden usually everyone starts greeting eachother after the first Sunday of December. 

I will bud, i will. Phat pannys for everyone! :D

Schlitz mon, over here we start getting bombarded w/ Christmas carols before Halloween. :O And you did come in w/ your greetings about when people here start in. So it's all good.

But I was pretty sure you'd caught the joke from the metric stuff. ;)

And, realistically, because of your support of him, I really hope that Linus ends up the long term goalie that delivers the Sabres 12 or 17 Stanley Cups. :beer:

Schlitz mon, over here we start getting bombarded w/ Christmas carols before Halloween. :o And you did come in w/ your greetings about when people here start in. So it's all good.

But I was pretty sure you'd caught the joke from the metric stuff. ;)

And, realistically, because of your support of him, I really hope that Linus ends up the long term goalie that delivers the Sabres 12 or 17 Stanley Cups. :beer:

I did, no worries :P hehe. Hope we can pin this thread.

Yea i just wrote a message to Linus, he is sleeping atm. In Sweden its 9 in the morning, Rochester about 3 in the morning. 

Gotta love whats happening with amerks. Hope the story continues !

I hope everyone has a fulfilling holiday season full of family and friends. And food and booze.

I’ve figured out what I’m getting for Christmas this year........Fat!

I pigged out on all the junk food at work the last few days and I feel terrible. I think I'm fasting today  :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm just glad the war on Christmas is over, as it appears they have turned their attention toward bananas.

Amen. I've been living in fear these past 8 years and now finally feel free to say Merry Christmas to everyone I meet. The ones who respond with happy holidays get a bad review on yelp because I consider it a micro aggression.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.