Shop NHL coupon - sweet. meh

miles

i saw on shop.nhl.com they had a coupon that said 20% off sitewide + free shipping on orders 50+, some exclusions apply.  the exclusions were the typical, jerseys, specialty items, but at the end it said "other". hmm, other?  i tried a sweatshirt which i really liked. i added it to the cart, hit the coupon it said. this item doesnt apply. it matched the criteria for what should have worked but it didnt. i tried a different shirt, again, it didnt work. finally i added about 25 to 30 shirts/sweatshirts to my cart, making sure that all of them matched the criteria for the coupon eligibility.  The total bill was 1200 dollars, which as we all know 20% off should be 240 dollars. i added the coupon. 5 dollars off. i didnt want to bother to figure out which item actually worked, but it is such nonsense false advertising that almost all of the items did not accept the coupon.  i called NHL shop support, and the lady was nice enough to tell me that not everything will work for the coupon, and she cant help me.

i felt pretty pleased. needless to say i didnt order from them.

i was able to find a couple of hockey tshirts in my size from amazon for 6 dollars, and even a springtime coat for 14 dollars, so it wasnt all bad. 

Agreed their shop leaves a lot to be desired... been looking for scrub shirts and pants other teams offer but nothing :( Sabres are missing out on a lot of revenue. Josie any shot you can design me a scrub shirt and pants?

Edited by Kottbullar

Agreed their shop leaves a lot to be desired... been looking for scrub shirts and pants other teams offer but nothing :( Sabres are missing out on a lot of revenue. Josie any shot you can design me a scrub shirt and pants?

Got the bottoms covered:

https://zubaz.com/estore/bottoms/department/pants/royal-blue-gold-zebra-pant

I've been on a one man boycott of Bills and Sabres gear for several years now but when I did still buy stuff for myself and family members I usually went to either fansedge or fanatics. They sell the same official gear but usually for cheaper and their promo codes generally work for the majority of their products. Feel free to check them out, or wait until December 26th and I bet a bunch of their stuff will be on clearance. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.