OSP at it again

inkman

So you're a jerk anyway. This FUBAR. I thought acronyms had to be pronounceable, like NASA and radar.

Backronyms are (almost?) always pronounceable, otherwise there's no point. Acronyms not so much, as FCC, NSA, IBM, TBN, and HHDCRGDDB show.

LMAO - he builds a lawn for, what,  1000 ft on a lakefront, substantially altering the environment - and then whines about geese.  That has NOTHING to do with property taxes or the town of South Bristol.   IF I buy a house in the woods in South Bristol, and I have problems with nuisance  squirrels getting in the attic, should I qualify for lower taxes?????  Ridiculous!!  Waterfowl control is thru the State and the DEC.   The town doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.  Go to the state, idiot - not the town!

If I were on that town board, I'd tell him to go pound salt, and stick his money clip where the sun doesn't shine.  South Bristol 30, 40 years ago, used to be a nice, laid back farming/rural town before all the upscale Richie Rich's and Scrooge McDuck's invaded.  

Edited by Jsixspd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.