Thread for NS to wish people happy birthdays.

Eleven

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem...

Something is goofed up on the notices section of the main Forum page.  It's not showing your birthday.

Seems like it may be Brawndo's birthday today too.

+++++

To appease 11 I will post all birthday greetings in this thread form now on, even though many of them are awesome.

Anyway,

Happy Birthday!!

Sorry, not Brawndo the other guy with the Eich avatar.  I never got the program of who is who since the great Swedish take over event.

Since there seems to be a glitch in the works and birthdays are not showing up on the upcoming events section of the main Forum page, even when they are being revealed, please report here if it's your birthday and I will be sure to wish you a happy day.  Thanks.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by NS.

Edited by Sabersfläkt i NS

Do we have to? 

My son did manage to score today to help his current team beat his former team.  Getting a win on my birthday was nice.  Unfortunately today everyone was too busy to come to my party.  Some stupid football game on or something.

Do we have to? 

My son did manage to score today to help his current team beat his former team.  Getting a win on my birthday was nice.  Unfortunately today everyone was too busy to come to my party.  Some stupid football game on or something.

Yup.

Happy Birthday!!  Enjoy the party by your self.  More cake and ice cream for you ...  ;)

Since there seems to be a glitch in the works and birthdays are not showing up on the upcoming events section of the main Forum page, even when they are being revealed, please report here if it's your birthday and I will be sure to wish you a happy day.  Thanks.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by NS, Canada's Ocean Playground.

FTFY.  (Unless you prefer the "One Defends and the other Conquers")

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.