GDT - Sabres vs Leafs, 22/09/17

Derrico

Time of the game should be in thread title

So I'm hearing the game is on nhl network

On my listing it's showing up on NHL Network on tape delay at midnight CT (1 am ET).  The early game is Washington and St. Louis, followed by LA vs. Anaheim, then the Buffalo game.

Edited by Doohickie

On my listing it's showing up on NHL Network on tape delay at midnight CT (1 am ET).  The early game is Washington and St. Louis, followed by LA vs. Anaheim, then the Buffalo game.

Same here... 10p Pacific, probably just be getting home from bowlin... I mean... drinking.

Sabres vs Leafs tonight at 730. Playing at the Ricoh Coliseum in T.O tonight. We know Cliff Pu is getting another look. Only a preseason game but always fun playing the divisional rival. Game is finally being shown on TV!!!!

where is it broadcasted??? how do you watch it??? can someone help me out or pm? cos I.NEED.TO.WATCH.THIS.GAME i'm having hockey withdrawal 

Gonna get smoked by the Leafs lineup if the one I saw somewhere is correct (seemed to have most of their regulars except for Marner and Bozak)

The Jets dressed basically their full lineup for their first two games and got squashed. Sometimes guys fighting for a job are a tougher out than stars mailing it in. Will depend on what kind of effort we get from the Leafs go-to players.

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.