GDT - Sabres vs Leafs, 22/09/17

Derrico

Pu looked like art... Cheech and Chong routine with the dogs on the sidewalk...  man that looks like a piece of art man...

Seriously, he looked O.K. had a few moments, but needed to be more noticeable.

Edited by North Buffalo

http://www.tsn.ca/rielly-scores-winner-as-leafs-blank-sabres-1.864528

Not one mention at all of the Sabres lineup and it's consistency.

True, but he looked like he never played professional hockey before... made some terrible decisions with the puck.

He did look like he played pros b4. Just cuz he made a couple crappy passes, he isn't use to the NHL and it shows Edited by LGR4GM

Considering Toronto was playing most of their stronger groups, it's a meh showing on our part.  But, to be honest, the entire game was sloppy on both sides.  It seems to me from what little I saw (being ill) was that Antipin was over extending himself in both zones.  (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I think his natural instinct was turn it up ice asap. When he sees the Leafs stacked up inside center ice, his next instinct is to skate it, but the Leafs were pressuring in a half ice triangle. The third option is to the weak side and his partner and he were not on the same page. I think a lineup of regulars opens up the neutral zone more for options one and two. It was also a pretty fast pace and the Sabres as a whole were struggling to hang on to the puck. Creates more pressure on the d to not get caught cheating up. He get caught a few times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.