Dan Dunleavy

Radar

This guy has brought me to the point of hardly caring to listen to Sabres broadcast if he's on. This guy has to be the worst in the league. I'm sure he's probably a nice person but I find it impossible to listen to him on radio. TV at least you can see where the play is. Radio no idea. When there is a goal it's an almost "oh, by the way they scored" 10 seconds later. On power plays no idea time left or where the play is. Please find a replacement.

Many broadcasters are like this...it's because there is too much chatter during the games. When I was younger the analyst didn't speak until there was a stoppage in play. Now Rob Ray is talking during the stoppage and continues during the faceoff and while play is going on. It's ridiculous and I can tell RJ is irritated

Paul Hamilton over Dan Dunleavy?

As much as I still loathe Hamilton for his shoddy Reinhart article, his play by play is pretty solid.

Are you kidding? Hamilton is a giant douche of the strawberry fields order. Honestly, he is the most annoying media member in buffalo. The guy is so pompous and full of himself. His references to his club hockey days in the Midwest 30 years ago as if that gives him some kind of hockey cred are gag- inducing. I can't stand his smug fat voice and face.

Edited by korab rules

Are you kidding? Hamilton is a giant douche of the strawberry fields order. Honestly, he is the most annoying media never in buffalo. The guy is so pompous and full of himself. His references to his club hockey days in the Midwest 30 years ago as if that guves him some kind of hockey cred are gag- inducing. I cant' stand his smug fat voice and face.

Couldn't agree more. His call is almost Sylvester like. Does he still brag about trying out for the 1980 Olympic team? Hey Paul, so did about 10,000 other guys.

I actually thought Koziol did a decent job when the feed went down that one time.

I don't mind Dunleavy, but he does need to say goal or scores or something.

You're, in my mind, very generous. Nothing Dunleavy does as a play by play guy is close to acceptable. Worst I've suffered listening to b far.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.