Sign in to follow this  
Wyldnwoody44

OT.... Best vacation you've had

Anyone have recommendations for cruises? My lady has wanted to go on one forever and I'm sure my kid would like it. It will definitely be in the Caribbean. I just don't know which part and which boat.

I did one long time ago on RCCL was fun. When to Antigua and other places

Anyone have recommendations for cruises? My lady has wanted to go on one forever and I'm sure my kid would like it. It will definitely be in the Caribbean. I just don't know which part and which boat.

Disney cruises are the way to go for the kids, I'm not sure how old your child is but they have Disney cruises for all ages, for boys there is a Star wars themed Disney cruise and you step into the cockpit of the millenium falcon, it was a blast. They have all sorts of themed cruises for the family and kids of all ages just check out their website.

Resurrecting another thread. I've just booked 4 weeks chasing winter. Catskills in January, Adirondacks in February, Green Mountains of VT in March and The Whites in NH in April. 

I'll find snow of it kills me. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Resurrecting another thread. I've just booked 4 weeks chasing winter. Catskills in January, Adirondacks in February, Green Mountains of VT in March and The Whites in NH in April. 

I'll find snow of it kills me. 

Its coming.... late like last years but snow is coming mark my words ho ho ho