As if Tiger's golf game wasn't bad enough now this

Sabre fan

I agree Tiger will not match his Majors record. But wow in 2008 it almost looked like a sure thing. 14 Majors for Tiger at the age of 32? Simply incredible. Now the guy is 41. Nicklaus doesn't have much to worry about.

If it weren't for injuries, he would have crushed it. He has still won the most events in golf history. Not too shabby.

It all started to go downhill around the same time his Dad died. No moral compass ? Him and Dad were together for most if not all of Tigers life. The definition of a helicopter parent. Hard to feel sorry for the guy. He had it all.

What doesn't he have? More money than he could spend? Sponsorships? Fame? I agree, he could have handled things a lot differently. Nobody, but him, and his X- Wife know what led to his transgressions. But I would have to say the guy has transcended almost everyone in golf but Jack.

If it weren't for injuries, he would have crushed it. He has still won the most events in golf history. Not too shabby.

He most likely would have set a new record for majors won.  Don't think he would've crushed it though.    

What doesn't he have? More money than he could spend? Sponsorships? Fame? I agree, he could have handled things a lot differently. Nobody, but him, and his X- Wife know what led to his transgressions. But I would have to say the guy has transcended almost everyone in golf but Jack.

Yep

They cleaned up his hair, gave him a better 5 o'clock shadow, and smoothed his skin.

LOL So, anti-OJ.

Fresh damage to his car.  Asleep at the wheel.  No alcohol in his system.  Sounding like prescription meds.

I'd once been on prescription opiates for pain for for a very long period of time.  I had a back injury and a doctor who prescribed pills to get you out of his office. He prescribed very large bottles with many refills.  I used every one of those pills he prescribed.   Fortunately, my wife recognized that I had become addicted and did something about it.  If Tiger has a prescription pain killer problem, I can relate.  Easy as hell for those damned things to take you over.

LOL So, anti-OJ.

Fresh damage to his car.  Asleep at the wheel.  No alcohol in his system.  Sounding like prescription meds.

I'd once been on prescription opiates for pain for for a very long period of time.  I had a back injury and a doctor who prescribed pills to get you out of his office. He prescribed very large bottles with many refills.  I used every one of those pills he prescribed.   Fortunately, my wife recognized that I had become addicted and did something about it.  If Tiger has a prescription pain killer problem, I can relate.  Easy as hell for those damned things to take you over.

Sounds more like ambien to me. Reminds me of the Congressman who hit a barrier near the Capitol building a few years back.

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Because of the infidelity? The DUI arrest? Just his personality?

I actually liked him after the infidelity for like 10 minutes. He's just not charasmatic. A soulless robot. A nerd. A dick. The ultimate bandwagon sports icon. I really can't figure out why anyone likes him. He wins. Great. It's like the Yankees, Cowboys, Patriots, Lakers, Irish and Warriors all rolled into one. Minus anything likeable. 

19 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

...he shows emotion and early on swore all the time. 

Yeah I'm foul mouthed as hell. You know what people call me. A dick. It takes one to know one. If tiger had lefty's career. Everyone would seriously hate that dude. I get it. It's why Duke, The Yankees, and Notre Dame are so popular. Not because of their tradition. It's because people want to be a part of something. They felt if they root for tiger and he wins, they've somehow succeeded. Loathesome in my book. It's why people go nuts when the Bills and Sabres are winning. It feels good. At least with those teams there is regional bias. With tiger it's just badwagon. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I actually liked him after the infidelity for like 10 minutes. He's just not charasmatic. A soulless robot. A nerd. A dick. The ultimate bandwagon sports icon. I really can't figure out why anyone likes him. He wins. Great. It's like the Yankees, Cowboys, Patriots, Lakers, Irish and Warriors all rolled into one. Minus anything likeable. 

Tiger is the opposite of not charismatic. He's literally known for being one of the few golfers with a personality

46 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Tiger is the opposite of not charismatic. He's literally known for being one of the few golfers with a personality

Ok. I just hate him. I mean irrationally hate the dude. I'm not sure why. His name alone invokes immediate and furious anger. I want to set him on fire. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.