MODO - IT HAS ARRIVED.

MODO Hockey

Oh.. I am on a 2.5 hour conference call.. if I were working from home I would put the headset down and grab a beer, but alas I am at work.

Tonight is going to be epic.

Sorry.. I meant EPIC.

Gotta love wildcards "F-CK YOU LEAFS!" 23:50 ..  :wub:

Hahaha I'm in there?? Awesome :lol:

I've been trying to find time to watch this, but I've had a lot of stuff going on lately. Hopefully Tuesday night, otherwise I will have to wait until Sunday

Truly awesome that you made the long track to come see the Amerks/Sabres, definition of a true fan. I wish that I would have payed attention to your coming to see Buffalo, I would have loved to meet up with you all. Sorry to hear about your Mother, she has a good Son by her side. Cheers!!!

My friend, my friend...

Just finished the video... it was such a great pleasure to meet you, hang out with you, drink with you.

Your video brings back many memories for me.  It's refreshing to see through your eyes.

Let me just end with this.

Cheers to your mother, for she is responsible for bringing you to this planet.  She made you who you are.  She is the reason we all are experiencing your amazing video and got to meet a wonderful person.

All the best my friend.

Until next time....

I had a chance to watch your video, buddy. Awesome! I'm glad you had a good visit and I'm glad I got to meet you. I really enjoyed our conversation about hockey in Sweden. I feel like I live in a bigger world seeing someone from across(ok Ray...acrost) the ocean pick the game apart and have that same hockey DNA.

If you ever think about another visit....

DO IT!

Next time we will make it a full blown party!

I had a chance to watch your video, buddy. Awesome! I'm glad you had a good visit and I'm glad I got to meet you. I really enjoyed our conversation about hockey in Sweden. I feel like I live in a bigger world seeing someone from across(ok Ray...acrost) the ocean pick the game apart and have that same hockey DNA.

If you ever think about another visit....

DO IT!

Next time we will make it a full blown party!

Sounds good! Another visit is a must, hopefully we can extend next meetup with some activites and hopefully we can fix a tour in keybank etc.

Cheers buddy!

Modo just watched the video. Youre a legend man. I loved every bit of that video. Sabres are lucky to have a fan such as yourself.

Prayers to your mom and your family.

Take care and go Sabres!

Fun to hear, i loved it to indeed. =) it was a superb trip that included what i was hoping for.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@novascotiaguy

Here youll get some visual info of my trip, it will show u gabriels gate that been mentioned in ur thread, also niagra falls etc. Enjoy, use the proxysite to watch

On 8/19/2017 at 4:36 AM, Eleven said:

Can we fix this?  My GF wanted to watch this with me tonight.

Long time ago, i guess u got it fixed (?) ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.