Kassian trade paying big dividends right now for Oilers...

matter2003

Hm...the economics of that aren't bad. $4.50/day for 7 days of one pizza meal per day. I'm definitely living cheaper than that at the moment, but that's not bad if you're in a habit of spending $10/day for lunch with the guys at work. 

It was a week where the wife was gone for work, and I didn't feel like shopping, so I just bought the big pizza and pretty much ate it breakfast lunch and dinner for the week. Not healthy by any stretch of the imagination, but simple and effective.

It was a week where the wife was gone for work, and I didn't feel like shopping, so I just bought the big pizza and pretty much ate it breakfast lunch and dinner for the week. Not healthy by any stretch of the imagination, but simple and effective.

I don't think my pallet would allow me to do such a thing.

I don't think my pallet would allow me to do such a thing.

I would be worried about my plumbing. I'd be stopped up like a pool filter full of dead squirrels.

My favorite pizza is from a place in Ballston Spa, but I can't remember the name. Every time I have it I feel like I'm discovering pizza all over again.

Hm...the economics of that aren't bad. $4.50/day for 7 days of one pizza meal per day. I'm definitely living cheaper than that at the moment, but that's not bad if you're in a habit of spending $10/day for lunch with the guys at work. 

I think a sheet would provide me with 14 pizza meals.

Pffft. Open door, put slice in, hit the toast button, when it pops hit the toast button again, when it pops, eat. (may need one more toast)

This way, I know I won't burn it when I fell back to sleep because I am hung over and forgot that I am reheating last night's pizza that I don't even remember ordering.

Also putting butter on the crust before reheating it makes it perfect.

A few thoughts:

1) Pan idea is interesting, but then you have to wash a pan.  Mine goes on aluminum foil before it goes in the oven.  Easy cleanup.

2) I'm concerned that the pan with lid will heat the cheese, but not get that slight browness that you get from actual flame.  The 300F part of mine gives what I am concerned about, too, but the short 425F blast at the end takes care of it.

3) At the risk of derailing this thread ;) , putting American "cheese" on a grilled cheese is bush league.  So many better choices.  Good cheddar is a classic.  I like colby, myself.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.