Kassian trade paying big dividends right now for Oilers...

matter2003

Upon further reflection, Not only am I not intrigued by this pan idea anymore, I hate it.

If I'm pulling out cookware in the morning, it's to cook,... like a Western omlet or French toast or huevos rancheros. It's not to cook ###### pizza FFS!

And if I am eating pizza for breakfast, it's because ###### my life, where's the Advil, I should probably put some bourbon in my coffee just to get back to square. And in that case, a couple of clicks of a button is all I'm giving it, or, like sabills said, I'm just eating it cold now.

Winner.

if one needs proof that god exists I point to pizza and tell you god exists and he loves us.....

Leonardi's pizza and a damn fine pie.

You've obviously never been to northeast Pennsylvania.

http://breakingnews-wiki.com/the-american-pizza-capital-youve-never-heard-of/

Go ahead, read the whole article. They go into detail on describing how to make a pizza that can only be enjoyed by coal miners whose taste buds have been charred and blackened by the mines. This is terrible! American cheese on pizza, get !

It's basically an open faced grilled cheese sandwich with the tomato soup already on it.

Edited by ubkev

It's basically an open faced grilled cheese sandwich with the tomato soup already on it.

Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. Not pizza, but I would eat an open faced grilled cheese with soup already on it.

In fact, it sounds a lot like the lunch waffles I like to make.

Edited by sodbuster

Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. Not pizza, but I would eat an open faced grilled cheese with soup already on it.

In fact, it sounds a lot like the lunch waffles I like to make.

All well and good, but it ain't pizza! And the balls to call yourself the pizza capital of the world? Huge, Tom. Huge.

I have ordered a sheet pizza for myself instead of grocery shopping for a week AMA

Hm...the economics of that aren't bad. $4.50/day for 7 days of one pizza meal per day. I'm definitely living cheaper than that at the moment, but that's not bad if you're in a habit of spending $10/day for lunch with the guys at work. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.