Kassian trade paying big dividends right now for Oilers...

matter2003

Looks like they definitely got the better of the trade...Hodgson is out of the NHL.  

Kassian scored the game winning goal in game 2 against the Sharks and just put the Oilers up 1-0 in a tight, scoreless game in the 3rd period...

looks like he is turning into one of those guys that doesn't do much during the regular season but becomes clutch in the playoffs...

Sabres definitely lost that one...

Seeing as how Edmonton traded a goalie who flamed out and is playing in the KHL for him I'd say, yes, they won that trade.

Yeah, they won that trade, but it's not the trade that matter2003 implied (Hodgson for Kassian):

Looks like they definitely got the better of the trade...Hodgson is out of the NHL.

Kassian scored the game winning goal in game 2 against the Sharks and just put the Oilers up 1-0 in a tight, scoreless game in the 3rd period...

looks like he is turning into one of those guys that doesn't do much during the regular season but becomes clutch in the playoffs...

Sabres definitely lost that one...

Edited by carpandean

Yeah, they won that trade, but it's not the trade that matter2003 implied (Hodgson for Kassian):

So, Sabres lost, Vancouver Lost, Edmonton won their trade. I'm not sure where else he played (Mtl?). That's assuming he continues being effective, of course.

Since we're free associating here, I'll note that Paul Byron has turned into a nice player for the Habs.

Also, if you take 3/4 of a handful of M&Ms, and 1/4 of a handful of peanut butter M&Ms, and mix them together in your hand before inhaling them, the effect is quite pleasant.

Since we're free associating here, I'll note that Paul Byron has turned into a nice player for the Habs.

Also, if you take 3/4 of a handful of M&Ms, and 1/4 of a handful of peanut butter M&Ms, and mix them together in your hand before inhaling them, the effect is quite pleasant.

Cold pizza is better re-heated pizza and I will fight anyone who says differently.

I think the manner in which the pizza is reheated really needs to be discussed here. If it's the microwave, absolutely cold pizza is better. If it's the toaster oven, then reheated is the way to go.

Anyone microwaving pizza needs the gulag. Why would you ruin a sacred thing? Do you bake chicken wings?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.