GDT: Sabres at Blue Jackets- 7:00PM 3-28-17 MSG

Winston

Hope Samson contacts his agent and tells him to go to Murray and say its Samson or Douchebag.

What the hell has Samson ever done in this league? He's not an All-Star, he's a 20 goal scorer trying to find his way. He has no say at this point of his career, Murray would laugh in his face if he demanded Bylsma be fired.

He's not an NHL player. If he makes this team next year, Murray isn't doing his job.

I like the kid, he's got heart. He's just not NHL material.

I agree. He just looks good when compared to everyone else on the worst bottom 6 in the league.

What the hell has Samson ever done in this league? He's not an All-Star, he's a 20 goal scorer trying to find his way. He has no say at this point of his career, Murray would laugh in his face if he demanded Bylsma be fired.

Non sequitor... 2nd overall draft pic... if Murray loves DD that much then trade Sam, because DD's gonna mess him up and the team and nfw Jack resigns here as a result. If that is gonna happen TPegs might as well sell the team now! Pi your off your meds this morning.., bad news man, bad news in my best Denis Hopper voice.

Edited by North Buffalo

ERod is fast and has confidence with the puck. His instinct is to hold it and look around for plays to make.

This is a very good set of raw skills. The team should take note and do everything it can to hone them. Proper development from here could absolutely turn him into Pominville. It's also possible to coach these things out of his game and neutralize his talents, turning him into a meh guy that needs to spend most of his career in the AHL.

Let's see what the Sabres do.

The blind backhand pass seems instinctual. It may be tough to coach it out of him.  I also don't think he is a natural center.  He is better on the side wall. I like his game but think it is odd that they moved a career winger to C and a career center to W.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.