GDT: meh. Sabres @ Jackets. Meh. 3-10-17 at 7PM

TrueBlueGED

Who cares that Torts didn't play goalie, Rob?  Shut up already.  :wallbash:

I kind of like Falk and Bogo as a pair with Jack's line.  At least they shoot.

They shoot -- and Reinhart and Eichel are looking dangerous tonight. One of those defensemen is going to drop into the slot and bury one tonight while every Blue Jacket is busy watching Eichel or Reino.

Root for losses:

1) increased chance DD gets fired in the off-season

2) better draft pick/lottery odds

Root for wins:

1) it's fun when your team wins

2) build a culture of winning

I don't know....I'm sort of in mini-tank mode because of Bylsma

Thought ERod, Jack and Bailey played well in the 1st.  Bailey needs to stay on the first line for a while.  Given an extended look, I think he will begin to score.

Edited by Tondas

I've come to accept Dunleavy and even like some of his Sabre goal calls when he decides to take them to a higher level. But his non-goal call goal calls for the other team have to stop. The height of disrespect. Announcers who deadpan "they score" when the other team scores are bad enough. Not even uttering the phrase? Classless and of no service to the listener. Rick should talk to him.

Wait -- DLo was a center for a bit earlier this season. But DB changed it pretty quickly. If you can change, and I change, then DDB change. And ERod can play wing.

Well played :lol:

I've come to accept Dunleavy and even like some of his Sabre goal calls when he decides to take them to a higher level. But his non-goal call goal calls for the other team have to stop. The height of disrespect. Announcers who deadpan "they score" when the other team scores are bad enough. Not even uttering the phrase? Classless and of no service to the listener. Rick should talk to him.

I really think Dunleavy will come into his own once it's his gig.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.