GDT: meh. Sabres @ Jackets. Meh. 3-10-17 at 7PM

TrueBlueGED

:thumbdown:  A lot of the negativity around here, in my opinion, is neither impressive nor productive...... Go Sabres!

As mentioned previously, Bobrovsky is riding a three-game shutout streak into tonight.  I imagine he'll play at home tonight and take off tomorrow in BUF?

Per the Columbus Dispatch:

Per the NHL and the Elias Sports Bureau, Bobrovsky's active shutout streak is 180 minutes, leaving him 3:16 short of the longest in the league this season (Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk) and 19:28 short of matching the franchise record (Steve Mason, 2008-09).

As for the modern NHL record? That's still a long way off.

Bobrovsky would need to be perfect for 2½ more games to approach the mark set in 2003-04 by Arizona's Brian Boucher (332:01).

My wife actually asked me why I punish myself like I do during that Flyers game. Or was it the Pittsburgh game ? Anyways its all a blur now. I think I'm addicted to the pain. I'll watch. And I'll complain. Not sure why I bother. we're facing a hot team with a hot goalie so this could get fugly.

Go Sabres !

Hello, my name is dudacek. And I am a Sabreholic.

Welcome dudacek.

My name is Dudly and I too am a Sabreholic. I'm smart enough, good enough and gosh darn it people like me.(ok some of my family likes me sometimes).  

I carry a worn out Gilbert Perreault card in my wallet and I once stalked Rick Martin in a grocery store.

This is the place we all come to face our addiction.

Is it me or does Jack look a little like Don Luce, ok so maybe just the hair. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj_iNSvo8zSAhUBwYMKHTcqB0MQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsabreslegends.blogspot.com%2F2007%2F06%2Fdon-luce.html&psig=AFQjCNH4w7qhy_ZZkuDa964BT0DeHHc-Mw&ust=1489246954617720

Lets go Buffalo, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.