Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Kids grow up so fast don't they? Our little playoff drought will be an adult this year, probably around mid to late November. Maybe earlier if they let Taylor go without an upgrade. At least our new coach was able to impress our owners with his impressive wrestling background and his belief in virgin births, turning water into wine, and talking snakes. That's all that really matters, at least until they demand massive subsidies from the city, county, and state to build a fancy new stadium downtown that will sit empty 357 days a year.

Edited by Drunkard

Initial Guide to the 2017 Off-Season:

Step 1: See if a trade can be worked out for Tony Romo.

Step 1a: if Tony Romo comes to Buffalo, let Tyrod go, and draft a QB to groom along with Cardale Jones

Step 1b: If a Tony Romo trade cannot be worked out, pickup Tyrod's option and sign a vet QB like Josh McCown to be a serviceable backup with an eye to draft a QB in 2018.

Step 2: Let Stephon Gilmore leave: It just appears on the surface SG does not really want to be in Buffalo: That $ can be used for better corners to better fit McDermott's system. Maybe even 2.

Initial Guide to the 2017 Off-Season:

Step 1: See if a trade can be worked out for Tony Romo.

Step 1a: if Tony Romo comes to Buffalo, let Tyrod go, and draft a QB to groom along with Cardale Jones

Step 1b: If a Tony Romo trade cannot be worked out, pickup Tyrod's option and sign a vet QB like Josh McCown to be a serviceable backup with an eye to draft a QB in 2018.

Step 2: Let Stephon Gilmore leave: It just appears on the surface SG does not really want to be in Buffalo: That $ can be used for better corners to better fit McDermott's system. Maybe even 2.

I have zero interest in the old and broken Romo but I agree with letting Gilmore walk. Corners command way too much money (the way Running Backs used to before the league wised up and stopped overpaying them) and because of Gilmore's pedigree he's going to get overpaid. I hope someone else overpays him. We should keep Taylor and make a push to end this ridiculous playoff drought.

Edited by Drunkard