Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Well the only chance now is ravens amd/or titans losing next week with a bills win.... I'm sure it's not that simple, but the drought sure looks like it's gonna keep going

The Ravens need to lose, or both the Titans and Chargers need to lose, I believe.  If the Titans lose, we could win and end up with a head-to-head tie with the Chargers.  If the Ravens lose, we'll win a 2-, 3-, or 4-way tie for the 6th seed.  I think.

The Ravens need to lose, or both the Titans and Chargers need to lose, I believe.  If the Titans lose, we could win and end up with a head-to-head tie with the Chargers.  If the Ravens lose, we'll win a 2-, 3-, or 4-way tie for the 6th seed.  I think.

All this assumes a Bills win, correct?

Changed my mind. Tyrod is not an average qb. He's below average.

This just isn't right. Watch more NFL games.

Ask yourself, is Tyrod good enough to win a playoff game? The answer is no. Therefore he's not good enough.

Yes. Would I want to bet on him? No. But in a world where Joe Flacco can win multiple games en route to a championship, Tyrod can win one.

I'm refining this to we need either a Ravens loss or a Chargers loss.  We win a head-to-head tiebreaker with the Titans because of common games.

I'm refining this to we need either a Ravens loss or a Chargers loss.  We win a head-to-head tiebreaker with the Titans because of common games.

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/945066054505680897

To make it worse, with the Jags losing they may rest folks next week against the Titans as the #3 seed will be a lock. 

Edited by Gramps

So angry at the calls today. By the refs and the Bills.

Yes.  Crappy officiating does not justify handing off to Mike Tolbert on 2d and 25.

Also--next week's game has been moved to 425 pm, along with all other games with AFC playoff implications.  Adjust your schedules accordingly.

Actually, that might make for a nice scene downtown at Buffalo's "alcohol-free" (i.e. get wasted before) New Year celebration.  Instead of minor robberies, we could have a full-blown riot.  

Yes.  Crappy officiating does not justify handing off to Mike Tolbert on 2d and 25.

Also--next week's game has been moved to 425 pm, along with all other games with AFC playoff implications.  Adjust your schedules accordingly.

Actually, that might make for a nice scene downtown at Buffalo's "alcohol-free" (i.e. get wasted before) New Year celebration.  Instead of minor robberies, we could have a full-blown riot.  

Well Santa, you continue to let me down. For years now, I've been sending you a note with only one thing on it - a championship for Buffalo fans. I've done all of the requisite things like be a good boy all year and yet you continue to give me awful cologne, ugly bedroom slippers, and a tool I'll never use. 

When are you gonna man up and deliver ? 

Well Santa, you continue to let me down. For years now, I've been sending you a note with only one thing on it - a championship for Buffalo fans. I've done all of the requisite things like be a good boy all year and yet you continue to give me awful cologne, ugly bedroom slippers, and a tool I'll never use.

When are you gonna man up and deliver ?

You people, pestering Santa. Listen, take your Hai Karate and your fUGG slippers and your snake light and say THANK YOU SANTA!

Santa provides a basic service. He doesn't work miracles.

We went to see Star Wars during the game, so heard through the Cheatrots tying it at 10 all on the radio then didn't catch anymore of the game, though it's on DVR.

My final Christmas present to the wife is NOT watching that game. No sense being pissed off all day on Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it. And Happy Holidays to all. :beer:

"They obviously weren't looking at the same television the rest of the country was looking at, were they?" Pegula told the Buffalo Sabres' team-produced radio program. "You know what, you can probably find somebody in this country that disagrees [with the catch], and I know one guy would be [NFL senior vice president of officiating] Al Riveron sitting in New York City.

"But everybody I talked to -- and they're not Bills fans and they're not necessarily anti-Patriots -- they're all baffled by that call, which just wasn't consistent with what replay [should be]."

"Replay was developed by this league to correct obviously mistakes," he said. "And if you got to look at that play 30 times from five different angles, and keep looking at it, and looking at it and looking at it, you go with the call on the field. That's what the league has been doing ever since replay started. As a matter of fact, Dean Blandino, who was the head of replay last year, said last year that was a touchdown."

"I can tell you this, since we've had this discussion, I'm sure I'll be having another conversation with somebody," he said. "If it's unfriendly from the other side, I can dish back on unfriendly, too, because it's a little upsetting."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21884913/bills-owner-terry-pegula-criticizes-call-overturned-kelvin-benjamin-touchdown-new-england-patriots

From the same article:

Pegula added that he expects to hear from the NFL as a result of his criticism.

"I can tell you this, since we've had this discussion, I'm sure I'll be having another conversation with somebody," he said. "If it's unfriendly from the other side, I can dish back on unfriendly, too, because it's a little upsetting."

Good for him.