The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

Why do the nastiest people insist on working in customer service?

Really, I'm the customer, so you really work for ME.

To be clear, I am not saying all customer support people are nasty.

I dealt with two different departments at the city today and one was great.  Very kind, friendly and helpful.  The other, well the exact opposite.

Well, we all know d4rk spits out the bit under posting pressure. I recall his pitiful performance when he was closing in on 20K. Wait, wasn't that two weeks ago?

:P  I blame the tank. I think it was right at the beginning where I blew that big moment. 

I am hoping for an epic rant for the ages.

I tried to start some sh*t in the religion thread but no one disagrees with me.  B-) 

I fukcen hate that damn cottonelle ad where the ladies talk about using the conveyor belt or the big scoop method. I do not want to know how you wipe your ass. I do not even want to know that shite comes from there. That damn commercial always comes on when I'm eating dinner. 

There is a commercial running in Rochester where you can learn how to flip houses here in Rawchester. As soon as this idiot utters Rochester, he loses his entire audience. No one from Rochester says Rawchester. We say Rahchstr. We talk through our nose a day talk real fast, hence, Rahchstr.

This dude hammers the pronunciation so bad, I have to immediately change the station.