The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

My sister... I lover her, but she has gone so far down the rabbit hole with conspiracy theories, I can not even have a normal convo with her anymore. 

She's also pushing this silver zeolite detox stuff and making decent money, she has all of this organic/herbal etc stuff in the house... Kinda overboard.. 

But, she still smokes cigarettes, like a pack a day. 

I can't take her serious about health stuff until she quits.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

My sister... I lover her, but she has gone so far down the rabbit hole with conspiracy theories, I can not even have a normal convo with her anymore. 

She's also pushing this silver zeolite detox stuff and making decent money, she has all of this organic/herbal etc stuff in the house... Kinda overboard.. 

But, she still smokes cigarettes, like a pack a day. 

I can't take her serious about health stuff until she quits.

But it's the detox stuff that lets her smoke.  (Really need that wacko emoji back. 😉 )

I just worked 12 days in a row. The last night I got 8 hours of sleep was the 16th. I've averaged just under 4 hours sleep in the meantime, maxing out at 5 and a half hours last week, and bottoming out at 1 hour and 37 minutes yesterday. Today I was up at 7 am to try and get my dog in to see the vet. Now I have to take my kid to get his senior portraits taken. After that, I'll be coming home and I think I'm going to start doing meth, because it's my first day off in 2 weeks and I'm not ***** sleeping through it! Oh, up at 7am tomorrow in order to have the podiatrist bore a hole through my foot. 

Breathe....that's the key. Breathe.

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

I just worked 12 days in a row. The last night I got 8 hours of sleep was the 16th. I've averaged just under 4 hours sleep in the meantime, maxing out at 5 and a half hours last week, and bottoming out at 1 hour and 37 minutes yesterday. Today I was up at 7 am to try and get my dog in to see the vet. Now I have to take my kid to get his senior portraits taken. After that, I'll be coming home and I think I'm going to start doing meth, because it's my first day off in 2 weeks and I'm not ***** sleeping through it! Oh, up at 7am tomorrow in order to have the podiatrist bore a hole through my foot

Breathe....that's the key. Breathe.

THAT'S how you're keeping your skis attached this year?!?

Day-um, you take that sport way more seriously than we realized.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I can count on one hand how many nights I’ve gotten 8 hours of sleep this year.  I can’t be alone with this.  

Well, ink. I've gotten between 7 and 8 hours of sleep probably every day of my life, excluding days that I purposely didn't sleep. And I've raised a child!

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

At least 50% of my problem is chosen.  I’ll chose to binge a show or watch sports instead of sleep.  

Books and occasionally sports here.  I get it.  Either way, we're not sleeping.  I mean, it's 10:55 pm right now and my demented brain has me posting here, not sleeping.

Edited by Eleven